10 Amazing High School Senior Pranks

It’s that time of year. You know, the time when high school seniors all across the country are scheming to find out the best ways to leave their mark on campus. Some are folklore, others are legend - but plenty of senior pranks are just harmless fun. From the super creative to the hard-worked surprise, here are some of the most epic senior pranks ever pulled:

1. Literally parking a car in the lobby of the school.

A video posted by Josie Perhus (@josiebperhus) on

2. Bring your… camel to school day?

A photo posted by Joanie Kabbes (@j_kabb) on

3. These students turned the hallway into a slip-n-slide.

4. Speaking of water and hallways… hard to avoid knocking any cups of water over.

5. More water? These seniors put goldfish in every water bottle in the vending machine.

6. Fill up the teacher’s lounge with balloons…

A photo posted by Katie (@redglasses004) on

7. ...or block the entire upstairs with balloons.

A photo posted by @katelynroseyyy on

8. Saran Wrap the entire stair well.&

9. And if you don’t have Saran Wrap, just use aluminum foil to cover everything in sight.

10. Why not? Hire a mariachi band to follow your principal around for the day.

Happy Senior Prank Day! Share your #admitstory with us and help others who are interested in your school better understand the application process. Plus, you get to cash out your $10 signup bonus and earn extra money for college! What are you waiting for?

youngch

Accepted to Baruch, Binghamton, Brooklyn College, Hunter, Macaulay Honors, Duke, JHU, Northwestern, UPenn, Brown, Cornell, SUNY Buffalo, Rice, Vanderbilt, NYU, Columbia

I grew up in New York City, Bronx and Brooklyn to be exact. I went to pretty big public schools and once you find a supportive yet motivating group of friends, teachers, advisors, and counselors to complement your family, life becomes a whole lot better!
kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.
tifstar1997

Accepted to Cornell, CMU, Northwestern, JHU, UCSD, UCSB, UC Irvine

Cornell Engineering '19