10 Amazing High School Senior Pranks

It’s that time of year. You know, the time when high school seniors all across the country are scheming to find out the best ways to leave their mark on campus. Some are folklore, others are legend - but plenty of senior pranks are just harmless fun. From the super creative to the hard-worked surprise, here are some of the most epic senior pranks ever pulled:

1. Literally parking a car in the lobby of the school.

A video posted by Josie Perhus (@josiebperhus) on

2. Bring your… camel to school day?

A photo posted by Joanie Kabbes (@j_kabb) on

3. These students turned the hallway into a slip-n-slide.

4. Speaking of water and hallways… hard to avoid knocking any cups of water over.

5. More water? These seniors put goldfish in every water bottle in the vending machine.

6. Fill up the teacher’s lounge with balloons…

A photo posted by Katie (@redglasses004) on

7. ...or block the entire upstairs with balloons.

A photo posted by @katelynroseyyy on

8. Saran Wrap the entire stair well.&

9. And if you don’t have Saran Wrap, just use aluminum foil to cover everything in sight.

10. Why not? Hire a mariachi band to follow your principal around for the day.

Happy Senior Prank Day! Share your #admitstory with us and help others who are interested in your school better understand the application process. Plus, you get to cash out your $10 signup bonus and earn extra money for college! What are you waiting for?

brianlin
WashU ‘20

Accepted to WashU, CMU, GA Tech, UGA

Aspiring Communication Design and Computer Science student, food lover extraordinaire

SChai

Accepted to Georgetown, NYU, Barnard, Northeastern

Hi, I'm Shannon! I'm from San Jose, California, spent a gap year living and working in Leipzig, Germany, and now I go to college in Washington D.C. I've shared everything I can remember about the college application process with y'all! :)
beccapenn38

Student Insight: How to Approach Transferring Colleges

Not sure if your current university is the best school for you? Consider your transfer options. No one really expects to go through the application process again after senior year in high school. But things...

How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day
How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day

Stressed out about your upcoming MCAT? Our friends at Magoosh will help you through MCAT Test Day! You’ve prepared for the MCAT for months, you’ve selected the right date for you—and it’...

Brown University Class of 2022 Results Released

Brown University admits 738 early decision applicants from the largest early admission application pool Brown has had since the early application program started 16 years ago. The 738 students who received good news from Brown make up 21.1% of...