Download our FREE 4-Year College Application Guide & Checklist

To help you navigate the college application process regardless what stage you’re in, we’ve put together year by year PDF guides just for you:

Freshman Year Guide (Click here for PDF download)

Sophomore Year Guide (Click here for PDF download)

Junior Year Guide (Click here for PDF Download)

Senior Year Guide (Click here for PDF download)

Let us know if you found these guides helpful, and if there are any other resources we can put together for you to make the application process a little easier.

Download and save these guides and refer back to them to help plan and strategize your college applications! Let us be your guide to the college application process. Upgrade for access to our database of college application files and exclusive admissions data! 

Accepted to Northwestern, Emory, WashU, UMich

Hey everyone, I'm a current Northwestern student (Class of 2018, although I may finish up a little early) and I absolutely love it! Admissions really is a tough time, so try to keep your head up and don't be afraid to take chances.

extreana
Tufts ‘18

Accepted to CMU, BC, Tufts, Northeastern

Just a rising sophomore trying to help my peers find a school that fits them best! Ask me about engineering, essays, or life in general.