Download our FREE 4-Year College Application Guide & Checklist

To help you navigate the college application process regardless what stage you’re in, we’ve put together year by year PDF guides just for you:

Freshman Year Guide (Click here for PDF download)

Sophomore Year Guide (Click here for PDF download)

Junior Year Guide (Click here for PDF Download)

Senior Year Guide (Click here for PDF download)

Let us know if you found these guides helpful, and if there are any other resources we can put together for you to make the application process a little easier.

Applying to college next year?
View the application files, essays and advice of accepted students.

Download and save these guides and refer back to them to help plan and strategize your college applications! Let us be your guide to the college application process. Upgrade for access to our database of college application files and exclusive admissions data! 

jcollica524
Emory ‘22

Accepted to Emory, Tulane, GA Tech, GWU, Binghamton, UMD, UMich, Northeastern, USC

Hey! I'm a hard-working data/business major who loves to help high school students with college apps! Message me with any questions!

ssp2020

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, JHU

computer science / design / music / film