Download our FREE 4-Year College Application Guide & Checklist

To help you navigate the college application process regardless what stage you’re in, we’ve put together year by year PDF guides just for you:

Freshman Year Guide (Click here for PDF download)

Sophomore Year Guide (Click here for PDF download)

Junior Year Guide (Click here for PDF Download)

Senior Year Guide (Click here for PDF download)

Let us know if you found these guides helpful, and if there are any other resources we can put together for you to make the application process a little easier.

Applying to college next year?
View the application files, essays and advice of accepted students.

Download and save these guides and refer back to them to help plan and strategize your college applications! Let us be your guide to the college application process. Upgrade for access to our database of college application files and exclusive admissions data! 

Serena2020

Accepted to Harvard, UChicago, Northwestern, Swarthmore, Emory, Oklahoma U, UKentucky, K College , OU, Alma

Premed on track to graduate a year early. But I love my school! National merit scholar, into surgery, arts & community…
yuzhushi
UMD ‘20

Accepted to UMD, JHU, Duke, Case, Swarthmore, Penn State

elewal

Accepted to Brown, Cornell, CMU, Wesleyan, William & Mary, Case, Villanova, Binghamton, RPI, WPI

Hi! I'm a junior at Brown University studying Biochemistry and English. I am very interested in accessible healthcare for marginalized populations. I also love poetry!
camrynstafford

Accepted to Princeton, Columbia, Fordham, Indiana, NYU, UT Austin, UMich

Dancer with a hardcore business mind