10 dorm must-haves and how to WIN them!

​Want the coolest dorm on campus? We’ve scoured the web and come up with 10 items to help you get there. Best part? We’re giving away every single one!!! Details below.

1. Retro fridge from Pottery Barn - perfect for keeping those Red Bulls chilled for late night cram sessions.

2. iPhone Projector - next time you want to show friends a funny youtube video, you can project it on your wall!

3. Marquee Question Mark - we think this would look awesome hanging above your Macbook! 

4. Indulgent foods pillows from Uncommon Goods - because these are too sweet to pass up!

5. Fish hotel from Urban Outfitters - just because you can’t bring your dog to to school with you doesn’t mean you have to go totally pet free!

6. Waiting room magazine rack - stay organized with these vintage style shelves!

7. Gold polka dot wall decals - because dorm room walls are so boring! Time to bring some real glamour to your abode!

8. Open Up Game - ask revealing questions! What an awesome icebreaker for a dorm!

9. Massive Instagram Poster - Choose up to 200 photos! What a great way to display your favorite summer memories!

10. Boombox bean bag - you’ll want to hang out all day and listen to music on this cool bean bag! 

To enter our dorm room contest, simply create a profile sharing your college application details and advice. It’s totally anonymous, and on top of being entered in the contest, you get paid every time applicants view your content! Every student who creates a profile between now and August 31st is entered in the contest. 

Winners will be notified by email on September 1st and their admitsee screen names will be listed on a September 1st blog post. We’ll send the item to your dorm - or send you credit to the site if you prefer! Contact us with any questions! We’re the site created BY students FOR students to demystify college admissions! 

Not sure whether we’re for real? Here’s our team and some user/press reviews!

Bonus: Extra entry for each essay you share in your AdmitSee profile!

Guaranteed Winner: Whoever has the most complete profile (calculated by words in the profile) will win ANY PRIZE THEY WANT on top of the 10 we’re selecting at random!

BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!
vicamit

Accepted to Florida, Vanderbilt, Duke, Emory, UPenn, Miami, Northeastern, UVA, UNC, Georgetown, Rice

Cornelius Vanderbilt Scholar at Vanderbilt and art enthusiast
rodmoretti

Accepted to Columbia, GA Tech, Northwestern, Princeton, UGA

As a part of Princeton Class of 2019, I know how difficult the application process is...I got denied, accepted, and wait-listed to several places. Let me help you find your path to success!
Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.