10 Fun Facts About Boston College

1. BC is the most popular college on Instagram. BC’s Gasson Hall, is the third most Instragrammed college building in the country. 

2. The “Kirkwood Tickler” is a man who sneaks into off-campus houses around Boston College and tickles people’s feet before running away into the night. He was a legend around BC’s campus before he ever appeared in the news.

3. At BC you can take classes on Disney films in the English Department. Professor Bonnie Rudner also teaches classes on young adult fiction and fairytales.

BC ‘20

Accepted to BC, UMich, Emory

International Freshman at BC '20 - Excited to explore Boston and have the best four years on The Heights. Here to help!
BC ‘18

Accepted to BC, Fordham, Villanova, UVM, LUM

Hi! I am a current junior at Boston College. I attended a public school about 45 minutes away and was accepted Early Action. Hope my information helps!

Accepted to Northwestern, BC, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Florida, Northeastern, Tufts, UMich, NYU, Vassar, Wesleyan

I am a transfer student at Northwestern. Essays from freshman and transfer admissions included.
BC ‘15

Accepted to BC, , Bentley,

My name is Paige Marino. I am a rising senior at Boston College, majoring in English and minoring in American Studies with a concentration in journalism. I hope to someday have a career in journalism or advertising.

Student Advice: Choosing Where to Enroll

It’s a great feeling when you get multiple acceptances from the colleges you’ve applied to, but it can also be a challenging time deciding where to enroll! The tables have turned! Now, it’...

Duke Supplemental Essay Prompts & Examples

Thinking about applying to Duke this Fall? Check out Duke’s supplemental essay prompts and examples from the 2017-2018 application cycle. You can expect similar prompts for the upcoming cycle.Duke Application Prompts1. Short Essay...