10 Fun Facts About Boston College

1. BC is the most popular college on Instagram. BC’s Gasson Hall, is the third most Instragrammed college building in the country. 

2. The “Kirkwood Tickler” is a man who sneaks into off-campus houses around Boston College and tickles people’s feet before running away into the night. He was a legend around BC’s campus before he ever appeared in the news.

3. At BC you can take classes on Disney films in the English Department. Professor Bonnie Rudner also teaches classes on young adult fiction and fairytales.

Pippa205
BC ‘20

Accepted to BC, UMich, Emory

International Freshman at BC '20 - Excited to explore Boston and have the best four years on The Heights. Here to help!
eringriffin
BC ‘18

Accepted to BC, Fordham, Villanova, UVM, LUM

Hi! I am a current junior at Boston College. I attended a public school about 45 minutes away and was accepted Early Action. Hope my information helps!
sxflak

Accepted to Northwestern, BC, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Florida, Northeastern, Tufts, UMich, NYU, Vassar, Wesleyan

I am a transfer student at Northwestern. Essays from freshman and transfer admissions included.
PJMarino
BC ‘15

Accepted to BC, , Bentley,

My name is Paige Marino. I am a rising senior at Boston College, majoring in English and minoring in American Studies with a concentration in journalism. I hope to someday have a career in journalism or advertising.

Emory University: Essay Topics & Personal Statement Examples

Applying to Emory University this fall? If you are just getting started on your application essays, get some inspiration from these successful essay excerpts:1. Overcoming Personal StruggleEssay Excerpt from DooleypeanutsEmory University ‘22 Neuroscience and Neurobiology “The...

5 Tips to Help You Look for Scholarships this Summer

Summer after junior year in high school is a great time for you to start looking and applying for scholarships. Why? You’ll get more for your efforts. It’s not something most applicants are...