10 Fun Facts About Boston College

1. BC is the most popular college on Instagram. BC’s Gasson Hall, is the third most Instragrammed college building in the country. 

2. The “Kirkwood Tickler” is a man who sneaks into off-campus houses around Boston College and tickles people’s feet before running away into the night. He was a legend around BC’s campus before he ever appeared in the news.

3. At BC you can take classes on Disney films in the English Department. Professor Bonnie Rudner also teaches classes on young adult fiction and fairytales.

muallaozdemir
BC ‘21

Accepted to BC, BU, Rochester, Emory, Rutgers

Quirky/funny/hard-working
Pippa205
BC ‘20

Accepted to BC, UMich, Emory

International Freshman at BC '20 - Excited to explore Boston and have the best four years on The Heights. Here to help!
eringriffin
BC ‘18

Accepted to BC, Fordham, Villanova, UVM, LUM

Hi! I am a current junior at Boston College. I attended a public school about 45 minutes away and was accepted Early Action. Hope my information helps!
sxflak

Accepted to Northwestern, BC, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Florida, Northeastern, Tufts, UMich, NYU, Vassar, Wesleyan

I am a transfer student at Northwestern. Essays from freshman and transfer admissions included.