10 Gifs that Perfectly Represent Your College Major

What does your college major say about you? From International Relations to Philosophy… Here are ten popular majors and what outsiders think about them. Add more in the comments section below!

1. International Relations Majors

2. Pre-Med Students

3. Theatre Major 

4. Pre-Law Students

5. Philosophy Majors

6. Psychology Majors

7. Finance Majors

8. Engineering Majors

9. Double Majors

10. Undecided

Want to know the most common majors by university? Check out this handy-dandy chart!

Yangf

Accepted to Stanford, GA Tech, BC, UCLA

I was originally born in China, and came to the United States at the age of 2. In my free time, I enjoy playing video games, frisbee, and archery!

Student Insight: How to Approach Transferring Colleges

Not sure if your current university is the best school for you? Consider your transfer options. No one really expects to go through the application process again after senior year in high school. But things...

How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day
How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day

Stressed out about your upcoming MCAT? Our friends at Magoosh will help you through MCAT Test Day! You’ve prepared for the MCAT for months, you’ve selected the right date for you—and it’...

Brown University Class of 2022 Results Released

Brown University admits 738 early decision applicants from the largest early admission application pool Brown has had since the early application program started 16 years ago. The 738 students who received good news from Brown make up 21.1% of...