10 Signs You’re Excited to Graduate High School

It’s enrollment time! This means incoming freshmen have officially committed to their chosen universities. This also means high school is swiftly coming to an end. You’ve definitely seen the signs:

1. You’re getting really excited about the college you just committed to. (You’re already stocking up on the hoodies.)

2. You feel relaxed in class even though you still have AP exams coming up.

3. Every snapchat, instagram, facebook update features the #senioritis hashtag.

4. You’ve spent way too much time watching college dorm tours on Youtube and saving ideas on Pinterest.

5. You no longer carry a bag to class. Maybe not even to school.

6. You get excited by FB group notifications for your incoming college class.

7. Everything you’re still being asked to do in school seems entirely unnecessary. Ugh finals. WHY.  

8. You’re completely indifferent about elections for the club/organization you’ve dedicated 4 years to.

9. Since you’ll soon be outta there, friend drama loses its edge. You start talking to people you never used to even acknowledge (especially if you’re going to the same college).

10. You’re already referring to high school in the past tense. The best years are now ahead of you!

Congratulations again to all HS seniors! We’re excited to see you on our platform sharing your application journey and advice. If you had a high school account, you can convert your account to a college profile. Only just finding out about AdmitSee now? Create your College Admit profile and help thousands of future applicants. Plus, you earn some money, too!

uhoh29
JHU ‘19

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

Junior Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow at Johns Hopkins majoring in English and Writing Seminars
Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.
niathuravil
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local political astronaut with a passion for the prolific things in life.
tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.

Student Insight: How to Approach Transferring Colleges

Not sure if your current university is the best school for you? Consider your transfer options. No one really expects to go through the application process again after senior year in high school. But things...

How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day
How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day

Stressed out about your upcoming MCAT? Our friends at Magoosh will help you through MCAT Test Day! You’ve prepared for the MCAT for months, you’ve selected the right date for you—and it’...