10 Tweets That Perfectly Describe What You Learn in High School

Recently, the hashtag #highschooltaughtme started trending on Twitter, and there were plenty of good responses. Whether they were current high school students or decades post-graduation, Twitter users responded in flocks. From the funny to the serious, and everything in between, here are some of the best Tweets using #highschooltaughtme:

Some have learned to work with what high school has to offer:

Some took it a little too seriously…:

While others learned that the struggle is real:

After all of that, some realized just how important high school is:

No matter when you graduated, you’ve surely got plenty of memories of high school, both good and bad. But regardless of how you feel about those memories, high school is a place where students can learn and grow. Moving onto college can be a tough transition, but contacting current college students is a great way to understand what it’s really like. 

niathuravil
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local political astronaut with a passion for the prolific things in life.
Tulane ‘20

ssp2020

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, JHU

computer science / design / music / film