10 Tweets That Perfectly Describe What You Learn in High School

Recently, the hashtag #highschooltaughtme started trending on Twitter, and there were plenty of good responses. Whether they were current high school students or decades post-graduation, Twitter users responded in flocks. From the funny to the serious, and everything in between, here are some of the best Tweets using #highschooltaughtme:

Some have learned to work with what high school has to offer:

Some took it a little too seriously…:

While others learned that the struggle is real:

After all of that, some realized just how important high school is:

No matter when you graduated, you’ve surely got plenty of memories of high school, both good and bad. But regardless of how you feel about those memories, high school is a place where students can learn and grow. Moving onto college can be a tough transition, but contacting current college students is a great way to understand what it’s really like. 

hannah626

Accepted to UGA

I am a current junior at Duke studying biology, marine science, and markets and management studies

Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.
MichaelR

Accepted to Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell, UC Berkeley, JHU, Vanderbilt, Rice, UMich, UCLA, UNC, UT Austin, Washington, Ohio State, UCSD

Midwestern kid who loves molecular biology and electronic dance music. Let me help you edit your essays!