10 Tweets That Perfectly Describe What Summer Internships Are Like

It’s difficult to ruin summer…unless you follow it with the word “internship.” For some students the dread of finding that perfect summer internship can be too much. How do you know what internship will help you in the future? Does it pay? Do you have to balance a job or school with your internship? It can all become a bit too much at times, but at least we get to reap the benefits of their social media rants. 

Just remember what while the hunt for the perfect internship can be tedious, sometimes the end result is truly enjoyable and beneficial. Don’t get too discouraged and keep looking for the right fit, we promise it’s out there! Here’s a compilation of the best Twitter rants about summer internship programs, with a few positive posts just to prove it’s not all bad.

We hope you get the most out of your summer internships. While experience is great, if you have an unpaid internship, sign up on admitsee to get some extra funds for the summer! Share your #admitstory with us and help others who are interested in your school better understand the application process. Plus, you get to cash out your $10 signup bonus and earn extra money for college! What are you waiting for?

bluedevil25
Duke

Accepted to Duke, Binghamton

Aristotle said, "A friend to all is a friend to none." I disagree.
aa192002
Stanford

Accepted to Stanford, Dartmouth, Drexel, Wisconsin, IWU, UChicago

A Boy Having Intrinsically Nuanced Acumen for Vacuity
uhoh29
JHU

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

JHU ‘19, Writing Seminars and English Major, Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow
Pomona