10 Tweets That Perfectly Describe What Summer Internships Are Like

It’s difficult to ruin summer…unless you follow it with the word “internship.” For some students the dread of finding that perfect summer internship can be too much. How do you know what internship will help you in the future? Does it pay? Do you have to balance a job or school with your internship? It can all become a bit too much at times, but at least we get to reap the benefits of their social media rants. 

Just remember what while the hunt for the perfect internship can be tedious, sometimes the end result is truly enjoyable and beneficial. Don’t get too discouraged and keep looking for the right fit, we promise it’s out there! Here’s a compilation of the best Twitter rants about summer internship programs, with a few positive posts just to prove it’s not all bad.

We hope you get the most out of your summer internships. While experience is great, if you have an unpaid internship, sign up on admitsee to get some extra funds for the summer! Share your #admitstory with us and help others who are interested in your school better understand the application process. Plus, you get to cash out your $10 signup bonus and earn extra money for college! What are you waiting for?

Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Stanford, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.
uhoh29
JHU ‘19

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

Senior Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow at Johns Hopkins majoring in English and Writing Seminars

MichaelR

Accepted to Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell, UC Berkeley, JHU, Vanderbilt, Rice, UMich, UCLA, UNC, UT Austin, Washington, Ohio State, UCSD

Midwestern kid who loves molecular biology and electronic dance music. Let me help you edit your essays!