11 Hilarious Tweets That Perfectly Sum Up Taking the New SAT

Still on the fence about taking the new SAT? Now that the wait finally over, there’s more information out there to help you make a better decision on whether or not to take it. Well, the wait is finally over. The College Board finally launched the redesigned SAT last Saturday, that excludes the writing section from the old format and changes the scoring back to 1600. Many have compared it to the ACT, while others have said the content is similar to what you learn in school. Students flocked to Twitter to share their thoughts, and from what we’ve gathered, these tweets perfectly summarize the new SAT.

Some thought it was okay.

Some hated it.

Some are just glad it’s over.

Some are just jealous.

We hope this helps give you some insight into what people thought of the new SAT. If you already took it last week, leave a comment and let us know how it went! If not, we at least hope it provided some comedic relief, probably while you’re in the middle of studying the SAT in May.

lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!
elewal

Accepted to Brown, Cornell, CMU, Wesleyan, William & Mary, Case, Villanova, Binghamton, RPI, WPI

Hi! I'm a junior at Brown University studying Biochemistry and English. I am very interested in accessible healthcare for marginalized populations. I also love poetry!

Here to mentor and guide you! :)
loisvve1

Accepted to Stanford, Yale, Columbia, UGA

Pre-Med, language enthusiast, professional sandwich artiste.