12 Things I Wish I Had in College

* Sponsored Post

Now that I’ve been through it, there are a few things I desperately wish I had in college. It would have made my life easier, and saved me so much money.

1. Excel Shortcut Keyboard Skin

Especially for students taking any finance classes. L-I-F-E-S-A-V-E-R.

2. Top Ramen Cooker

The broke college student diet is basically the ramen diet. Many of you might only have a microwave, and this will save you. 

3. Wall Decals Photo Frames

It’s crazy how expensive photo frames are. Get these wall decal frames instead. It’ll help you save money and space. 

4. French Press

If you don’t already drink coffee, you’re likely to pick it up in college. French press is the easiest way to get a good cup of coffee and not break the bank.

5. This Beautiful Planner

Most students prefer Google Calendars and online reminders, but a planner always works best for honestly everything.

6. Chalkboard Wall Decal

Great for decorations, and leaving notes for your roommate!

7. Tupperware

It seems silly, but invest in these. Cook at your dorm and bring your lunch to class! Helps save a lot of money.

8. These Flexible Containers

People typically go for the plastic containers, but having some of these will be useful! They are flexible, you can fit a lot in, and it’s easy to store. 

9. Drying Rack

One of college essentials! It obviously helps with drying your clothes, instead of hanging clothes all over your room, and it can actually double as extra room to hang clothes!

10. Clothing Detergent & Toilet Paper Dash Buttons

There are tons of dash buttons, but the ones every college student needs are for clothing detergent and TP. Because every time you need it, you don’t have it.

11. Ostrich Mini Pillow

Sometimes you just need a little nap at the library when you’re spending all night studying or writing a paper.

12. Tile

It’s a pain when you get locked out and have to get the keys changed. It’s the best way to keep track of where your keys are!

​Hopefully you find these things helpful! Don’t forget, you can also create an AdmitSe profile with your successful college application materials to earn money and help future applicants get into their dream school!

pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.
Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Stanford, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.
brianlin
WashU ‘20

Accepted to WashU, CMU, GA Tech, UGA

Aspiring Communication Design and Computer Science student, food lover extraordinaire
littlegreentre…

Accepted to Cambridge, Stanford, Princeton, Yale, Brown, UPenn, Columbia, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Swarthmore, Barnard, Wellesley, Duke, NYU, BU

overly ambitious, passionately curious, helplessly perfectionistic