12 Tweets That Perfectly Describe How College Students Feel About Campus Tours

College students are always more than happy to share their undergraduate experience and help future applicants learn more about their alma mater. Once in awhile though, the number of college tours can get a little overwhelming, and here are 12 tweets that perfectly describes how college students feel about them: 

It’s often about the college lifestyle that’s not mentioned on the tours…

It’s usually super entertaining…

Then, they realize not so long ago, that used to be them…

We hope you could relate to how some of these students felt! Share your #admitstory with us and help others who are interested in your school better understand the application process. Plus, you get to cash out your $10 signup bonus and earn extra money for college! What are you waiting for?

ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!
BrownBear23

Accepted to Brown, UMich, UT Austin

Artist, Writer, wannabe-philosopher

I'm a student at Columbia. I love writing, activism, terrible jokes, and binge-watching Netflix. Aspiring PhD students/teacher.