12 Tweets That Perfectly Describe How College Students Feel About Campus Tours

College students are always more than happy to share their undergraduate experience and help future applicants learn more about their alma mater. Once in awhile though, the number of college tours can get a little overwhelming, and here are 12 tweets that perfectly describes how college students feel about them: 

It’s often about the college lifestyle that’s not mentioned on the tours…

It’s usually super entertaining…

Then, they realize not so long ago, that used to be them…

We hope you could relate to how some of these students felt! Share your #admitstory with us and help others who are interested in your school better understand the application process. Plus, you get to cash out your $10 signup bonus and earn extra money for college! What are you waiting for?

Hello! I'm a Freshman at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School. I plan on concentrating in finance, marketing and social impact. In high school I was active in LGBTQ advocacy and music. I can help with any questions you have about admissions
BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!