12 Tweets That Perfectly Describe How College Students Feel About Campus Tours

College students are always more than happy to share their undergraduate experience and help future applicants learn more about their alma mater. Once in awhile though, the number of college tours can get a little overwhelming, and here are 12 tweets that perfectly describes how college students feel about them: 

It’s often about the college lifestyle that’s not mentioned on the tours…

It’s usually super entertaining…

Then, they realize not so long ago, that used to be them…

We hope you could relate to how some of these students felt! Share your #admitstory with us and help others who are interested in your school better understand the application process. Plus, you get to cash out your $10 signup bonus and earn extra money for college! What are you waiting for?

Stanford

Serena2020
Harvard

Accepted to Harvard, UChicago, Northwestern, Swarthmore, Emory, Oklahoma U, UKentucky, K College , OU, Alma

Premed on track to graduate a year early. But I love my school! National merit scholar, into surgery, arts & community…
lslawson
Stanford

Accepted to Stanford, UPenn, JHU, Georgetown, Amherst, Smith, Hamilton, Bryn Mawr, Spelman, Holy Cross, Rutgers, Rutgers

I am a Stanford student from New Jersey, hoping to major in one of the social sciences.
jpm13
Rochester

Accepted to Rochester, Rutgers, Fordham, College of NJ, Drexel

Hey! I'm a freshman at University of Rochester Class of 2020 interested in double majoring in Biology and Spanish, eventually applying to med school. I'm passionate about studying science, doing research and learning new languages.