#12ReasonsToGive: Meet Jasmine

Jasmine is currently a high school student who has learned the value of having a job and earning one’s own money through Juma. By providing students with job opportunities, Juma has taught students like Jasmine the results of working hard:

“Making my own money and purchasing things with that money is very different from spending money that is given to me. My earned money has more value than money given to me. Now, I understand the value and privileges of a job. Juma is helping me reach my goals by providing a job that helps me pay for the things I need in college and also by improving my resume with all of the job positions I have held within the organization.

Support Juma and make a difference today with AdmitSee’s #12ReasonsToGive campaign. Create an AdmitSee profile and we’ll contribute to Juma’s program from now until Christmas Day. Together, we can help Juma pave the way to work, education, and financial capability for more low-income youth like Jasmine across America.

arn.s.wu
UCSB

Accepted to UCSB, Emory, BC, Tulane, UC Irvine, Santa Clara, UCSC, SDSU

I'm a first generation college student starting a physics major at UCSB this fall.
unwakudu21
Yale

Accepted to Yale, DePaul, JHU, Northwestern, UCF, U Illinois, Pitt, Vanderbilt

An inquisitive girl who is always pushing herself to achieve the near impossible.
ryanbada
UC Berkeley

Accepted to UC Berkeley, UCSD, UC Irvine, UCSB, UCSC, CSULB, San Jose State, SDSU, Cal Poly, San Diego, U San Fran, Emerson

A first-generation student expected to attend UC Berkeley planning to major in Media Studies and minor in Journalism.
jessicadai
Brown

Accepted to Brown, Vanderbilt, Smith, Harvey Mudd, Washington, UC Berkeley, Duke, UCLA, Swarthmore

I'm a daydreamer passionate about societal transformation... who also happens to spend way too much time watching makeup tutorials.