13 Tweets that Show How Pokemon Go is Taking Over Our Lives

Pokemon Go is taking over our lives. There is no use in trying to deny it. See these 13 tweets that show how this trending virtual reality game is taking over the lives of American people.

Some law enforcement officers are even worried for the safety of the American people.

Meanwhile others are a bit more encouraging…

Some people even say that the app is driving insane amounts of sales.

For those who have never have the inclination to get out of bed… Pokemon go is now a motivation factor.

Could Pokemon finally be the motivation for Americans to get some exercise?

However there are appropriate times to play and sometimes not so much…

It could be said that people are putting a little too much effort into this…

There are some definite haters..

But come on how bad could getting outside to catch virtual characters really be?

Pokemon go  could even create new jobs.

But most of all which team are you really on…?

Nicki Strack, AdmitSee Intern
Nicki Strack, AdmitSee Intern

​Nicki is a high school senior at Marin Academy. She loves playing soccer, doing ceramics, and binge watching Netflix shows. As the second oldest of seven siblings she loves hanging out with her family and spending time outdoors.

lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!
ayinUChicago

Accepted to Duke, Brown, NYU, UChicago, UNC, East Carolina, NC State

I'm a class of 2018'er at UChicago studying Economics and Psychology! Super interested in start-ups and economics.
BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!
ssp2020

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, Johns Hopkins

Hey! I'm a freshman at MIT interested in computer science and the arts.