14 Funny Tweets that Sum Up Being a Pre-Med College Student

​Busy and stressed out college students love to vent, and the best place to take out their frustrations is on social media. And there’s no one who is in need more of de-stressing than pre-med students. If you’re one of the 43,000+ premed students in the U.S., you’ll relate to these 15 tweets that perfectly sums up the life a premed student. 

You wonder why you signed up for this:

You’re always studying:

After all that’s said and done, you’re still super excited: 

Don’t forget that as a college student, you’re eligible to join AdmitSee. You get paid $10 upfront for uploading your common app essay plus you get paid every time future applicants view your anonymous profile. Start racking up that beer money for college now!

jpm13
Rochester

Accepted to Rochester, Rutgers, Fordham, College of NJ, Drexel

Hey! I'm a freshman at University of Rochester Class of 2020 interested in double majoring in Biology and Spanish, eventually applying to med school. I'm passionate about studying science, doing research and learning new languages.
aandinofrydman
Stanford

Accepted to Stanford, Columbia, UC Berkeley, UMich, UNC, UCSB, NYU, UCLA, Washington, UCSD, UC Davis

Bay Area local studying econ, cs, and human rights, and trying to figure out the world!
jcollica524
Emory

Accepted to Emory, Tulane, GA Tech, GWU, Binghamton, UMD, UMich, Northeastern, USC

Hey! I'm a hard-working data/business major who loves to help high school students with college apps! Message me with any questions!
aa192002
Stanford

Accepted to Stanford, Dartmouth, Drexel, Wisconsin, IWU, UChicago

A Boy Having Intrinsically Nuanced Acumen for Vacuity