14 Funny Tweets that Sum Up Being a Pre-Med College Student

​Busy and stressed out college students love to vent, and the best place to take out their frustrations is on social media. And there’s no one who is in need more of de-stressing than pre-med students. If you’re one of the 43,000+ premed students in the U.S., you’ll relate to these 15 tweets that perfectly sums up the life a premed student. 

You wonder why you signed up for this:

You’re always studying:

After all that’s said and done, you’re still super excited: 

Don’t forget that as a college student, you’re eligible to join AdmitSee. You get paid $10 upfront for uploading your common app essay plus you get paid every time future applicants view your anonymous profile. Start racking up that beer money for college now!

Here to mentor and guide you!

Student Insight: How to Approach Transferring Colleges

Not sure if your current university is the best school for you? Consider your transfer options. No one really expects to go through the application process again after senior year in high school. But things...

How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day
How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day

Stressed out about your upcoming MCAT? Our friends at Magoosh will help you through MCAT Test Day! You’ve prepared for the MCAT for months, you’ve selected the right date for you—and it’...

Brown University Class of 2022 Results Released

Brown University admits 738 early decision applicants from the largest early admission application pool Brown has had since the early application program started 16 years ago. The 738 students who received good news from Brown make up 21.1% of...