14 Funny Tweets that Sum Up Being a Pre-Med College Student

​Busy and stressed out college students love to vent, and the best place to take out their frustrations is on social media. And there’s no one who is in need more of de-stressing than pre-med students. If you’re one of the 43,000+ premed students in the U.S., you’ll relate to these 15 tweets that perfectly sums up the life a premed student. 

You wonder why you signed up for this:

You’re always studying:

After all that’s said and done, you’re still super excited: 

Don’t forget that as a college student, you’re eligible to join AdmitSee. You get paid $10 upfront for uploading your common app essay plus you get paid every time future applicants view your anonymous profile. Start racking up that beer money for college now!

VivienneEve23

Accepted to UC Berkeley, Brown, Claremont (CMC), Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Pomona, Stanford, San Diego, Vanderbilt, UCSC, UCSB, UCSD, UCLA, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, Washington

Los Angeles kid attending UC Berkeley, Class of 2020! Planning on studying business or economics. Go Bears!
youngch

Accepted to Baruch, Binghamton, Brooklyn College, Hunter, Macaulay Honors, Duke, JHU, Northwestern, UPenn, Brown, Cornell, SUNY Buffalo, Rice, Vanderbilt, NYU, Columbia

I grew up in New York City, Bronx and Brooklyn to be exact. I went to pretty big public schools and once you find a supportive yet motivating group of friends, teachers, advisors, and counselors to complement your family, life becomes a whole lot better!
ashleyzo

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!