14 Funny Tweets that Sum Up Being a Pre-Med College Student

​Busy and stressed out college students love to vent, and the best place to take out their frustrations is on social media. And there’s no one who is in need more of de-stressing than pre-med students. If you’re one of the 43,000+ premed students in the U.S., you’ll relate to these 15 tweets that perfectly sums up the life a premed student. 

You wonder why you signed up for this:

You’re always studying:

After all that’s said and done, you’re still super excited: 

Don’t forget that as a college student, you’re eligible to join AdmitSee. You get paid $10 upfront for uploading your common app essay plus you get paid every time future applicants view your anonymous profile. Start racking up that beer money for college now!

arn.s.wu
UCSB

Accepted to UCSB, Emory, BC, Tulane, UC Irvine, Santa Clara, UCSC, SDSU

I'm a first generation college student starting a physics major at UCSB this fall.
hulya559
Harvard

Accepted to Harvard, Dartmouth, UC Berkeley, Emory, USC

Hi! I'm a Harvard PreFrosh interested in service, economics, math, and philosophy excited to help you.
ashleyzo
USC

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!
zadriana
Dartmouth

Accepted to Dartmouth

Curiosity coupled with confusion fuel my desire to make sense of this complex world.