14 Funny Tweets that Sum Up Being a Pre-Med College Student

​Busy and stressed out college students love to vent, and the best place to take out their frustrations is on social media. And there’s no one who is in need more of de-stressing than pre-med students. If you’re one of the 43,000+ premed students in the U.S., you’ll relate to these 15 tweets that perfectly sums up the life a premed student. 

You wonder why you signed up for this:

You’re always studying:

After all that’s said and done, you’re still super excited: 

Don’t forget that as a college student, you’re eligible to join AdmitSee. You get paid $10 upfront for uploading your common app essay plus you get paid every time future applicants view your anonymous profile. Start racking up that beer money for college now!

BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!
uhoh29
JHU ‘19

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

Senior Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow at Johns Hopkins majoring in English and Writing Seminars
extreana
Tufts ‘18

Accepted to CMU, BC, Tufts, Northeastern

Just a rising sophomore trying to help my peers find a school that fits them best! Ask me about engineering, essays, or life in general.
nyudotedu

Accepted to NYU, BC, BU, GWU, Northeastern

I was born and raised in Korea, but I've studied in in U.S. boarding school for 7 years. I love people, building, and cars so I love every cities in the world.