16 Products You’ll Need If You’re Almost An Adult

Overloaded with responsibilities in college? There is no one to help you clean, cook for you, and force you to live healthily. We know what’s like - you have your morning unpaid internship to get to, afternoon classes, and social activities that last through the night. When do you have time to get your life together? To help you be responsible, better manage your time, and have a little fun, here’s a list of products that will help you out. 

1. Automatic vacuum cleaner

As a college student, cleaning your apartment is your last concern. Invest in one of these and you’ll be good to go.

2. Mint

Not sure how to manage your money now that you have a full time job? Don’t worry, Mint will monitor it for you.

3. Wall Organizer

Don’t leave things lying around. Put this around the apartment and make it easier for you to clean up after yourself. 

4. Wine Bottle To Go bag 

This is just much more cost effective. Disclaimer: not limited to alcoholic beverages. Also good for transporting your favorite kombucha or coconut water. Stay hydrated, guys.

5. Plated

Always buy too much groceries and waste food? Now there’s a grocery delivery service that gives you the exact portions you need to make your meals. 

6. Ruggie - alarm clock for sleep lovers! 

It doesn’t matter how many alarms you set, you always snooze through them and wake up late for class. With this matt, it forces you to get out of bed. There’s no escaping that alarm. 

7. PlushCare - get urgent care by phone!

Going to the doctor’s is such a pain, so why wait in line if you don’t have to? Enter code “admitsee” for a discount!

8. Chalk Wall Decal

Fun and practical for your house, especially if you’re sharing a place with roommates! Leave notes for each other, and let visitors do the same. 

9. Rinse

Too lazy to do your laundry? Get someone to pick it up, washed and delivered. 

10. Ostrich Pillow 

Travel a lot? You may look a little strange, but it will solve all your problems and allow you to get some rest on the flight. 

11. Glasses that block blue light! 

Staring at the computer all day strain your eyes, but it doesn’t always have to be that way. J!NS screens block out 25% of eye-strain causing blue light, making it easier for you to study/work. 

12. Mophie - keychain phone charger

We live in a society where we can’t survive without our phones. No phone doesn’t just mean no contact - it also means no apply pay, and no uber.

13. Tile 

We lose our stuff all the time. Sometimes a nice passerby will pick it up and return it, but that’s rarely the case. Attach this tile to your items and track it! 

14. Humidifier cap

If you live in a city that’s usually pretty dry, get one of these and make a humidifier with just your water bottle!

15. HydrateSpark - Smart Water Bottle

We always remember to drink our coffee, but never our water. This water bottle not only tracks your consumption of water, but also reminds you to drink your water!

16. Ropeless Jump Rope

Need some in-home work out equipment? This maybe one of the best. Same effect as a normal jump rope, but no hassle, no damage. 

Need extra money for these gadgets? Create anAdmitSee profile and claim your $10 signup bonus. Get paid for answering users’ questions and providing valuable insight into the college application process.

tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.
ssp2020

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, JHU

computer science / design / music / film
jackmac401

Theater/business double major from classic and online highschool background. Here to help navigate audition and business interview processes! On full tuition scholarship