24/7 Online Tutoring Support

Social networks may have been the first to thrive with the advance in technology, but education is now here to take over.

Education technology is booming. With a yearly market of $8b+ for hardware and software, corporate titans and small startups are all fighting for a piece of the cake. Of the new ed-tech companies, one area of focus has really taken off: 24/7 on-demand, online tutoring platforms.

With higher education getting increasingly competitive, everyone is looking for a boost and finding ways to learn the material in a more efficient way. Online tutoring platforms utilizes video chats, web-based messaging, digital whiteboards and even matching algorithms to help you find the tutor that is best suited for you.

One of these online tutoring platforms is Tutor Pace. Founded in 2011, Tutor Pace is an online tutoring platform that offers 24/7 help so students can find the help they need the moment they need it. The foundation of the business is founded on value of personalized learning and give students the attention they need to perform better on homework and test to help them build the confidence they need to succeed in the future.

We spoke with Sunil Kumar, the co-founder of Tutor Pace, about the challenges student face searching for the best way to learn and improve their GPA. Kumar said that that’s exactly the inspiration behind Tutor Pace, “There are millions of students in the United States that do not receive the help they need to excel in the classroom, and who cannot stay after school for help or cannot afford private tutoring. Tutor Pace is here to solve that problem for students K-12 and in college.”

Tutor Pace has adjustable subscription plans that allow students to pay for help only if they need it. School may have just started but here are some tips and tricks Tutor Pace recommends when it comes to taking exams: 

• Utilize available resources to understand concepts are tested within respective exams. This would include reviewing resources as old tests, papers, or quizzes.

• Plan a review schedule to help enable the students to understand the major content areas that have been covered or will be covered in the class.

• Find some previous practice tests and questions to test how well you know the material.

With students heading back to school now, try out 30 minutes for free and see if Tutor Pace can help transform the way you learn.

Applying to college next year?
View the application files, essays and advice of accepted students.

​Source: Forbes, TechCrunch, Gigaom, EdWeek

niathuravil
Rutgers

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local dancing astronaut with a passion for the political things in life.
UPenn

Hello! I'm a senior at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, and I am concentrating in finance and statistics.
michellezhang
Northwestern

Accepted to Northwestern, Dartmouth, UC Berkeley, UChicago, Rice, UMich, USC

Aspiring entrepreneur interested in computer science, health, and sustainability; applied to college as an econ/environmental science major.
abbyyys18
Babson

Accepted to Babson, BU, Bentley, Northeastern, Holy Cross, Skidmore, Fordham, Muhlenberg, Whitman, Whittier , F&M

An international student interested in business management. I'm not an outstanding student but I got into my preferred schools; find out how!