7 GIFs to Celebrate #NationalPizzaDay

​Today might be the single most important day of the entire year: National Pizza Day. To celebrate one of the finest snacks ever created, we wanted to remind you just how important pizza is.

1. Just look at how beautiful pizza is cooking in the oven; the cheese and sauce bubbling together to create perfect harmony, the crust crisping to add just the right amount of crunch, the toppings blending in beautifully to become the wonder we know as ‘pizza’.

2. Perhaps the master of all things food related, Homer Simpson even knows how valuable pizza is. Who wouldn’t want to immerse themselves, becoming one with pizza?

3. ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS PIZZA.

4. Frosted tips, perfectly placed asterisks, and Justin Timberlake. N*SYNC borders on tears just thinking about pizza.

5. Arguably the greatest rodeo on the planet.

6. The fear on Han’s face shows just how important pizza is.

7. Kitties, lasers, space, and pizza. What else do we need to say?

BONUS: The Donald (from SNL) loves his pizza so much, he wants to be pizza.

MichaelR

Accepted to Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell, UC Berkeley, JHU, Vanderbilt, Rice, UMich, UCLA, UNC, UT Austin, Washington, Ohio State, UCSD

Midwestern kid who loves molecular biology and electronic dance music. Let me help you edit your essays!
Tulane ‘20

loisvve1

Accepted to Stanford, Yale, Columbia, UGA

Pre-Med, language enthusiast, professional sandwich artiste.
zadriana

Accepted to Dartmouth

Curiosity coupled with confusion fuel my desire to make sense of this complex world.