7 GIFs to Celebrate #NationalPizzaDay

​Today might be the single most important day of the entire year: National Pizza Day. To celebrate one of the finest snacks ever created, we wanted to remind you just how important pizza is.

1. Just look at how beautiful pizza is cooking in the oven; the cheese and sauce bubbling together to create perfect harmony, the crust crisping to add just the right amount of crunch, the toppings blending in beautifully to become the wonder we know as ‘pizza’.

2. Perhaps the master of all things food related, Homer Simpson even knows how valuable pizza is. Who wouldn’t want to immerse themselves, becoming one with pizza?

3. ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS PIZZA.

4. Frosted tips, perfectly placed asterisks, and Justin Timberlake. N*SYNC borders on tears just thinking about pizza.

5. Arguably the greatest rodeo on the planet.

6. The fear on Han’s face shows just how important pizza is.

7. Kitties, lasers, space, and pizza. What else do we need to say?

BONUS: The Donald (from SNL) loves his pizza so much, he wants to be pizza.

niustephanie
Stanford

Accepted to Stanford, MIT, GA Tech

STEM outreach enthusiast. Poet. Programmer. Advocate for women in STEM.
Stanford

Technophile and coffee lover. CS major and Classics minor with a passion for STEM and the arts.
BrownDomer
Notre Dame

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!
yujin2023
Brown

Accepted to Brown, Amherst, Duke, Emory, Santa Clara, USC, Pacific, Vanderbilt, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UCSB, UCSD, UC Davis, UC Irvine

Nature lover, STEM nerd. Will likely be late because of who I am as a person.