7 GIFs to Celebrate #NationalPizzaDay

​Today might be the single most important day of the entire year: National Pizza Day. To celebrate one of the finest snacks ever created, we wanted to remind you just how important pizza is.

1. Just look at how beautiful pizza is cooking in the oven; the cheese and sauce bubbling together to create perfect harmony, the crust crisping to add just the right amount of crunch, the toppings blending in beautifully to become the wonder we know as ‘pizza’.

2. Perhaps the master of all things food related, Homer Simpson even knows how valuable pizza is. Who wouldn’t want to immerse themselves, becoming one with pizza?

3. ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS PIZZA.

4. Frosted tips, perfectly placed asterisks, and Justin Timberlake. N*SYNC borders on tears just thinking about pizza.

5. Arguably the greatest rodeo on the planet.

6. The fear on Han’s face shows just how important pizza is.

7. Kitties, lasers, space, and pizza. What else do we need to say?

BONUS: The Donald (from SNL) loves his pizza so much, he wants to be pizza.

tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.

jackmac401

Theater/business double major from classic and online highschool background. Here to help navigate audition and business interview processes! On full tuition scholarship
SChai

Accepted to Georgetown, NYU, Barnard, Northeastern

Hi, I'm Shannon! I'm from San Jose, California, spent a gap year living and working in Leipzig, Germany, and now I go to college in Washington D.C. I've shared everything I can remember about the college application process with y'all! :)