7 GIFs to Celebrate #NationalPizzaDay

​Today might be the single most important day of the entire year: National Pizza Day. To celebrate one of the finest snacks ever created, we wanted to remind you just how important pizza is.

1. Just look at how beautiful pizza is cooking in the oven; the cheese and sauce bubbling together to create perfect harmony, the crust crisping to add just the right amount of crunch, the toppings blending in beautifully to become the wonder we know as ‘pizza’.

2. Perhaps the master of all things food related, Homer Simpson even knows how valuable pizza is. Who wouldn’t want to immerse themselves, becoming one with pizza?

3. ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS PIZZA.

4. Frosted tips, perfectly placed asterisks, and Justin Timberlake. N*SYNC borders on tears just thinking about pizza.

5. Arguably the greatest rodeo on the planet.

6. The fear on Han’s face shows just how important pizza is.

7. Kitties, lasers, space, and pizza. What else do we need to say?

BONUS: The Donald (from SNL) loves his pizza so much, he wants to be pizza.

brianlinus1753

Accepted to Northwestern, UChicago, MIT, UNC

Kind of normal.. with average grades and African from kenya
Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.
VivienneEve23

Accepted to UC Berkeley, Brown, Claremont (CMC), Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Pomona, Stanford, San Diego, Vanderbilt, UCSC, UCSB, UCSD, UCLA, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, Washington

UC Berkeley Class of 2020

Accepted to Williams, Claremont (CMC), Amherst, Swarthmore, Pitzer, Northwestern, Tufts, WashU, Grinnell, Rice, Emory, LMU, Wesleyan

I’m an Econ & Bio major who’s passionate about STEM, social issues, and design. As a transfer, I learned a lot from navigating this hectic process twice, and I’m excited to help!