7 GIFs to Celebrate #NationalPizzaDay

​Today might be the single most important day of the entire year: National Pizza Day. To celebrate one of the finest snacks ever created, we wanted to remind you just how important pizza is.

1. Just look at how beautiful pizza is cooking in the oven; the cheese and sauce bubbling together to create perfect harmony, the crust crisping to add just the right amount of crunch, the toppings blending in beautifully to become the wonder we know as ‘pizza’.

2. Perhaps the master of all things food related, Homer Simpson even knows how valuable pizza is. Who wouldn’t want to immerse themselves, becoming one with pizza?

3. ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS PIZZA.

4. Frosted tips, perfectly placed asterisks, and Justin Timberlake. N*SYNC borders on tears just thinking about pizza.

5. Arguably the greatest rodeo on the planet.

6. The fear on Han’s face shows just how important pizza is.

7. Kitties, lasers, space, and pizza. What else do we need to say?

BONUS: The Donald (from SNL) loves his pizza so much, he wants to be pizza.

brianlin
WashU ‘20

Accepted to WashU, CMU, GA Tech, UGA

Aspiring Communication Design and Computer Science student, food lover extraordinaire
jackmac401

Theater/business double major from traditional & online highschool background. Can help cut essays & navigate audition/business interview process! On full tuition merit scholarship
ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!
katiesawildcat

Accepted to Northwestern

Optimist, dancer, artist, & biologist. EDed NU.