7 Types of Second Semester Seniors

Standardized tests, college application essays, FAFSA forms… senior fall is no fun. Thankfully, you’re finally free (almost). How are you and your friends handling life as a second semester senior? Every student seems to fall into one of these categories. What’s the most common at your school? 

1. The extreme case of ‘Senioritis’:

The One Where She Could Barely Stay Awake In Class

2. The jerk who got in early decision to his reach school:

3. The kid who goes from teacher’s pet to class clown once recommendation letters went out:

4. The girl who missed the application deadline:

5. The guy who doesn’t want to leave high school: 

6. The girl who got rejected from her safety school:

7. The few who haven’t heard of ‘Senioritis’:

Regardless which type you are, if you’ve already submitted your applications, it’s time for you to create your College Admit profile and start making $$$. 

Serena2020

Accepted to Harvard, UChicago, Northwestern, Swarthmore, Emory, Oklahoma U, UKentucky, K College , OU, Alma

Premed on track to graduate a year early. But I love my school! National merit scholar, into surgery, arts & community…
niathuravil
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local political astronaut with a passion for the prolific things in life.
nyudotedu

Accepted to NYU, BC, BU, GWU, Northeastern

I was born and raised in Korea, but I've studied in in U.S. boarding school for 7 years. I love people, building, and cars so I love every cities in the world.
youngch

Accepted to Baruch, Binghamton, Brooklyn College, Hunter, Macaulay Honors, Duke, Johns Hopkins, Northwestern, UPenn, Brown, Cornell, SUNY Buffalo, Rice, Vanderbilt, NYU, Columbia

I grew up in New York City, Bronx and Brooklyn to be exact. I went to pretty big public schools and once you find a supportive yet motivating group of friends, teachers, advisors, and counselors to complement your family, life becomes a whole lot better!