7 Types of Second Semester Seniors

Standardized tests, college application essays, FAFSA forms… senior fall is no fun. Thankfully, you’re finally free (almost). How are you and your friends handling life as a second semester senior? Every student seems to fall into one of these categories. What’s the most common at your school? 

1. The extreme case of ‘Senioritis’:

The One Where She Could Barely Stay Awake In Class

2. The jerk who got in early decision to his reach school:

3. The kid who goes from teacher’s pet to class clown once recommendation letters went out:

4. The girl who missed the application deadline:

5. The guy who doesn’t want to leave high school: 

6. The girl who got rejected from her safety school:

7. The few who haven’t heard of ‘Senioritis’:

Regardless which type you are, if you’ve already submitted your applications, it’s time for you to create your College Admit profile and start making $$$. 

Accepted to Northwestern, Emory, WashU, UMich

Hey everyone, I'm a current Northwestern student (Class of 2018, although I may finish up a little early) and I absolutely love it! Admissions really is a tough time, so try to keep your head up and don't be afraid to take chances.
lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!