7 Types of Second Semester Seniors

Standardized tests, college application essays, FAFSA forms… senior fall is no fun. Thankfully, you’re finally free (almost). How are you and your friends handling life as a second semester senior? Every student seems to fall into one of these categories. What’s the most common at your school? 

1. The extreme case of ‘Senioritis’:

The One Where She Could Barely Stay Awake In Class

2. The jerk who got in early decision to his reach school:

3. The kid who goes from teacher’s pet to class clown once recommendation letters went out:

4. The girl who missed the application deadline:

5. The guy who doesn’t want to leave high school: 

6. The girl who got rejected from her safety school:

7. The few who haven’t heard of ‘Senioritis’:

Regardless which type you are, if you’ve already submitted your applications, it’s time for you to create your College Admit profile and start making $$$. 

brianlin
WashU ‘20

Accepted to WashU, CMU, GA Tech, UGA

Aspiring Communication Design and Computer Science student, food lover extraordinaire
extreana
Tufts ‘18

Accepted to CMU, BC, Tufts, Northeastern

Just a rising sophomore trying to help my peers find a school that fits them best! Ask me about engineering, essays, or life in general.
Serena2020

Accepted to Harvard, UChicago, Northwestern, Swarthmore, Emory, Oklahoma U, UKentucky, K College , OU, Alma

Premed on track to graduate a year early. But I love my school! National merit scholar, into surgery, arts & community…

Here to mentor and guide you!