8 Reasons Midterms are the Worst

Some people hate finals, but honestly, midterms are the worst. The majority of them don’t even land in the middle of the term, start 3 weeks into the semester, and really only end right before finals. Need more convincing? Here are 8 reasons midterms are the worst:

1. It always sneak up on you.

2. Some professors think 1 midterm is not enough…

3. That’s why some are before spring break.

4. And it’s awful because of all the midnight study snacks.

5. Some are right after spring break, but YOLO.

6. You immediately regret it when you return and have to go straight to the library.

7. Midterms aren’t on the same schedule, so the SQUAD is never together.  

8. And you have no choice but to deal with it.

Midterms suck, but it’ll be over before you know it. If you ever want to take a break and procrastinate, you can take one of our quizzes, or better yet, you can create your college profile

ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!

niathuravil
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local political astronaut with a passion for the prolific things in life.

Emory University: Essay Topics & Personal Statement Examples

Applying to Emory University this fall? If you are just getting started on your application essays, get some inspiration from these successful essay excerpts:1. Overcoming Personal StruggleEssay Excerpt from DooleypeanutsEmory University ‘22 Neuroscience and Neurobiology “The...

5 Tips to Help You Look for Scholarships this Summer

Summer after junior year in high school is a great time for you to start looking and applying for scholarships. Why? You’ll get more for your efforts. It’s not something most applicants are...