8 Reasons Midterms are the Worst

Some people hate finals, but honestly, midterms are the worst. The majority of them don’t even land in the middle of the term, start 3 weeks into the semester, and really only end right before finals. Need more convincing? Here are 8 reasons midterms are the worst:

1. It always sneak up on you.

2. Some professors think 1 midterm is not enough…

3. That’s why some are before spring break.

4. And it’s awful because of all the midnight study snacks.

5. Some are right after spring break, but YOLO.

6. You immediately regret it when you return and have to go straight to the library.

7. Midterms aren’t on the same schedule, so the SQUAD is never together.  

8. And you have no choice but to deal with it.

Midterms suck, but it’ll be over before you know it. If you ever want to take a break and procrastinate, you can take one of our quizzes, or better yet, you can create your college profile

rodmoretti

Accepted to Columbia, GA Tech, Northwestern, Princeton, UGA

As a part of Princeton Class of 2019, I know how difficult the application process is...I got denied, accepted, and wait-listed to several places. Let me help you find your path to success!

uhoh29
JHU ‘19

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

Junior Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow at Johns Hopkins majoring in English and Writing Seminars
kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.

842 Early Applicants Join Yale University's Class of 2022
842 Early Applicants Join Yale University’s Class of 2022

On December 14th, 842 early applicants were offered admissions to be a part of Yale University’s Class of 2022. Yale University accepted 14.6% of the 5,733 candidates that applied to Yale’s early action program. Yale’s early...

Harvard University Class of 2022 Early Admission Results Are In!

On Tuesday, Harvard University released its early admissions decisions for the Class of 2022 and accepted 14.5% of early applicants. This year 6,630 students applied for admission under the Early Action program, and 964 applicants were accepted into Harvard’...

Tips for New AdmitSee College Users
Tips for New AdmitSee College Users

Welcome to AdmitSee, College Students! As you transition from high school student to college student in real life, you should do the same on AdmitSee. Here are our tips on what to include, how to...