8 Reasons Midterms are the Worst

Some people hate finals, but honestly, midterms are the worst. The majority of them don’t even land in the middle of the term, start 3 weeks into the semester, and really only end right before finals. Need more convincing? Here are 8 reasons midterms are the worst:

1. It always sneak up on you.

2. Some professors think 1 midterm is not enough…

3. That’s why some are before spring break.

4. And it’s awful because of all the midnight study snacks.

5. Some are right after spring break, but YOLO.

6. You immediately regret it when you return and have to go straight to the library.

7. Midterms aren’t on the same schedule, so the SQUAD is never together.  

8. And you have no choice but to deal with it.

Midterms suck, but it’ll be over before you know it. If you ever want to take a break and procrastinate, you can take one of our quizzes, or better yet, you can create your college profile

Student Reviews: Dartmouth College's Location & Culture
Student Reviews: Dartmouth College’s Location & Culture

Thinking about applying or enrolling at Dartmouth College? Look beyond Dartmouth’s Ivy League reputation and see what current Dartmouth students have to say about going to school in Hanover. 1. Dartmouth’s Campus & CultureStudent...

The 10 Stages Of Waiting For College Decisions

Nothing feels more like a judgment of who you are as a person and what you’ve accomplished than college admissions results. As you oscillate between crushing self-doubt and steeled confidence about how your application...

Class of 2022 Regular Decision Notification Dates

College decisions are drawing closer. With so many different notification dates to keep track of, we’ve put together a list of Class of 2022 release dates to help you manage it all. March 14th, 2018Massachusetts...