8 Reasons Midterms are the Worst

Some people hate finals, but honestly, midterms are the worst. The majority of them don’t even land in the middle of the term, start 3 weeks into the semester, and really only end right before finals. Need more convincing? Here are 8 reasons midterms are the worst:

1. It always sneak up on you.

2. Some professors think 1 midterm is not enough…

3. That’s why some are before spring break.

4. And it’s awful because of all the midnight study snacks.

5. Some are right after spring break, but YOLO.

6. You immediately regret it when you return and have to go straight to the library.

7. Midterms aren’t on the same schedule, so the SQUAD is never together.  

8. And you have no choice but to deal with it.

Midterms suck, but it’ll be over before you know it. If you ever want to take a break and procrastinate, you can take one of our quizzes, or better yet, you can create your college profile

ayinUChicago

Accepted to Duke, Brown, NYU, UChicago, UNC, East Carolina, NC State

I'm a class of 2018'er at UChicago studying Economics and Psychology! Super interested in start-ups and economics.

aebrennen

Accepted to Yale, UPenn, Davidson, UNC, UMich, Emory, Northwestern, Wake Forest, UVA, UKentucky, William & Mary, Miami OH, Vanderbilt

Passionate about education from the great state of Kentucky.
Serena2020

Accepted to Harvard, UChicago, Northwestern, Swarthmore, Emory, Oklahoma U, UKentucky, K College , OU, Alma

Premed on track to graduate a year early. But I love my school! National merit scholar, into surgery, arts & community…