8 Reasons Why Your College BFF is the Best Valentine for You

College friends are your friends for life. They were there when you skipped your first class, had your first beer, and all the times in between. They know you better than anyone else and here’s how they’ll prove it to you this weekend on Valentine’s Day. 

1. Because they know to avoid planning things that will remind you of your ex.

2. Because they know your daily routine and know when to surprise you. 

3. Because you’ve seem them at your worst, there’s absolutely no need to dress up. 

They’ll still love you, no matter what. 

4. Especially because you know you’re not going anywhere. 

5. Yet, if one of you say “let’s go out”, you’re dressed and ready to go. 

6. Because no matter how gross the situation gets, you’ll still be there. 

7. Because they are truly the only ones that know the way to your heart. 

8. Because they are the ones you will always love! 

That’s what Valentine’s Day is all about anyways! We hope you take this weekend and spend it with a special someone you appreciate and love, and remember - your college friends are for life! If you want to find your people, you need to choose the right school for you. If you’re looking for help with your college search, get in touch with a mentor and have your questions answered by a successful college student. Search through our database to find students like you and see how they got into college. 

abbyyys18
Babson ‘23

Accepted to Babson, BU, Bentley, Northeastern, Holy Cross, Skidmore, Fordham, Muhlenberg, Whitman, Whittier , F&M

An international student interested in business management. I'm not an outstanding student but I got into my preferred schools; find out how!
brianlinus1753

Accepted to Northwestern, UChicago, MIT, UNC

Kind of normal.. with average grades and African from kenya
pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.
tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.