8 Reasons Why Your College BFF is the Best Valentine for You

College friends are your friends for life. They were there when you skipped your first class, had your first beer, and all the times in between. They know you better than anyone else and here’s how they’ll prove it to you this weekend on Valentine’s Day. 

1. Because they know to avoid planning things that will remind you of your ex.

2. Because they know your daily routine and know when to surprise you. 

3. Because you’ve seem them at your worst, there’s absolutely no need to dress up. 

They’ll still love you, no matter what. 

4. Especially because you know you’re not going anywhere. 

5. Yet, if one of you say “let’s go out”, you’re dressed and ready to go. 

6. Because no matter how gross the situation gets, you’ll still be there. 

7. Because they are truly the only ones that know the way to your heart. 

8. Because they are the ones you will always love! 

That’s what Valentine’s Day is all about anyways! We hope you take this weekend and spend it with a special someone you appreciate and love, and remember - your college friends are for life! If you want to find your people, you need to choose the right school for you. If you’re looking for help with your college search, get in touch with a mentor and have your questions answered by a successful college student. Search through our database to find students like you and see how they got into college. 

jpm13
Rochester ‘20

Accepted to Rochester, Rutgers, Fordham, College of NJ, Drexel

Hey! I'm a freshman at University of Rochester Class of 2020 interested in double majoring in Biology and Spanish, eventually applying to med school. I'm passionate about studying science, doing research and learning new languages.
tifstar1997

Accepted to Cornell, CMU, Northwestern, JHU, UCSD, UCSB, UC Irvine

Cornell Engineering '19
jcollica524
Emory ‘22

Accepted to Emory, Tulane, GA Tech, GWU, Binghamton, UMD, UMich, Northeastern, USC

Hey! I'm a hard-working data/business major who loves to help high school students with college apps! Message me with any questions!
20pogues

Accepted to Columbia, Northeastern, BU, Miami, UMass, UVM

Music-Loving Pre-Med studying Neuroscience