8 Reasons Why Your College BFF is the Best Valentine for You

College friends are your friends for life. They were there when you skipped your first class, had your first beer, and all the times in between. They know you better than anyone else and here’s how they’ll prove it to you this weekend on Valentine’s Day. 

1. Because they know to avoid planning things that will remind you of your ex.

2. Because they know your daily routine and know when to surprise you. 

3. Because you’ve seem them at your worst, there’s absolutely no need to dress up. 

They’ll still love you, no matter what. 

4. Especially because you know you’re not going anywhere. 

5. Yet, if one of you say “let’s go out”, you’re dressed and ready to go. 

6. Because no matter how gross the situation gets, you’ll still be there. 

7. Because they are truly the only ones that know the way to your heart. 

8. Because they are the ones you will always love! 

That’s what Valentine’s Day is all about anyways! We hope you take this weekend and spend it with a special someone you appreciate and love, and remember - your college friends are for life! If you want to find your people, you need to choose the right school for you. If you’re looking for help with your college search, get in touch with a mentor and have your questions answered by a successful college student. Search through our database to find students like you and see how they got into college. 

Serena2020

Accepted to Harvard, UChicago, Northwestern, Swarthmore, Emory, Oklahoma U, UKentucky, K College , OU, Alma

Premed on track to graduate a year early. But I love my school! National merit scholar, into surgery, arts & community…
ashleyzo

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!
Ryanh914

Accepted to American, Cornell, Northwestern, Florida, Ohio State, FSU, UNC

UNC '18 from Charlotte, NC.

Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?
Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?

As we get closer to the fall, many rising seniors are wondering, “Should I apply Early Decision?” One of our interns, Anita, recalls her decision to apply ED to University of Pennsylvania, why she did...

4 Tips to Manage Work Life Balance in High School

Adults might be surprised, but high school students also find it difficult to juggle a good work life balance.We’ve all been there. You’ve had to cancel your plan with your friends because...