8 Second-Semester Senior Feels You’re Bound to Have

Second-semester senior is the best time in college. You’re settled on campus with your friends, you’re 21 and it’s your last few months with no responsibilities. But it can also be a little bittersweet. Here are the 8 second-semester senior feels you’re bound to have:

1. You want to make the most out of your last semester with your friends.

2. But you also need to find a job.

3. You no longer care about your midterms, finals…

4. But you’re also considering graduate school…

5. You can’t wait to be in the real world.

6. But then you realize all the responsibilities you’ll have…

7. You’re over all the stupid drama in your friend group.

8. But you can’t handle the thought of being apart from them.

The next 2 months will be an emotional rollercoaster, but enjoy every minute of it! The friends you make in college are for life, so you’ll still see them, but nothing beats living in the same house and going out together whenever you want!

Don’t forget to create an AdmitSee profile by uploading your past successful college application materials. On AdmitSee, you get paid for paying it forward!

kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.
Serena2020

Accepted to Harvard, UChicago, Northwestern, Swarthmore, Emory, Oklahoma U, UKentucky, K College , OU, Alma

Premed on track to graduate a year early. But I love my school! National merit scholar, into surgery, arts & community…

rodmoretti

Accepted to Columbia, GA Tech, Northwestern, Princeton, UGA

As a part of Princeton Class of 2019, I know how difficult the application process is...I got denied, accepted, and wait-listed to several places. Let me help you find your path to success!

7 Types of Second Semester Seniors
7 Types of Second Semester Seniors

If you’re a high school senior right now, you’ll know all about Senioritis. (Unless you’re #7.)Standardized tests, college application essays, FAFSA forms… senior fall is no fun. Thankfully, you’re (almost) finally...