AdmitSee x Juma Ventures presents #12ReasonsToGive

It’s hard to get into the holiday spirit with looming college application deadlines and expenses. At AdmitSee, we’re constantly looking for ways to support students who work hard and strive for success by providing data insights and offering scholarships. This holiday season we want to do more.

We’re excited to announce our #12ReasonsToGive campaign to support low-income students via Juma Ventures. Through a combination of career search, academic support and financial assistance, Juma helps students fulfill their potential.

How will we help? Create an AdmitSee profile and we’ll contribute to Juma’s program from now until Christmas Day. Together, we can help Juma pave the way to work, education, and financial capability for low-income youth across America.

Why Juma? For the next 12 days, we’ll be highlighting some of the incredible work Juma is doing in the community to help low-income youth be the first in their families to go to college with their first job, academic support, and savings accounts. Follow us on our social media to learn more about the students that Juma has helped with the #12ReasonsToGive and share with us your unique road to college using the #myadmitstory!

Make a difference today with AdmitSee.com!

ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!
ssp2020

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, JHU

computer science / design / music / film
littlegreentre…

Accepted to Cambridge, Stanford, Princeton, Yale, Brown, UPenn, Columbia, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Swarthmore, Barnard, Wellesley, Duke, NYU, BU

overly ambitious, passionately curious, helplessly perfectionistic

Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?
Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?

As we get closer to the fall, many rising seniors are wondering, “Should I apply Early Decision?” One of our interns, Anita, recalls her decision to apply ED to University of Pennsylvania, why she did...

4 Tips to Manage Work Life Balance in High School

Adults might be surprised, but high school students also find it difficult to juggle a good work life balance.We’ve all been there. You’ve had to cancel your plan with your friends because...