AdmitSee x Juma Ventures presents #12ReasonsToGive

It’s hard to get into the holiday spirit with looming college application deadlines and expenses. At AdmitSee, we’re constantly looking for ways to support students who work hard and strive for success by providing data insights and offering scholarships. This holiday season we want to do more.

We’re excited to announce our #12ReasonsToGive campaign to support low-income students via Juma Ventures. Through a combination of career search, academic support and financial assistance, Juma helps students fulfill their potential.

How will we help? Create an AdmitSee profile and we’ll contribute to Juma’s program from now until Christmas Day. Together, we can help Juma pave the way to work, education, and financial capability for low-income youth across America.

Why Juma? For the next 12 days, we’ll be highlighting some of the incredible work Juma is doing in the community to help low-income youth be the first in their families to go to college with their first job, academic support, and savings accounts. Follow us on our social media to learn more about the students that Juma has helped with the #12ReasonsToGive and share with us your unique road to college using the #myadmitstory!

Make a difference today with AdmitSee.com!

kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.

youngch

Accepted to Baruch, Binghamton, Brooklyn College, Hunter, Macaulay Honors, Duke, JHU, Northwestern, UPenn, Brown, Cornell, SUNY Buffalo, Rice, Vanderbilt, NYU, Columbia

I grew up in New York City, Bronx and Brooklyn to be exact. I went to pretty big public schools and once you find a supportive yet motivating group of friends, teachers, advisors, and counselors to complement your family, life becomes a whole lot better!
ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!