AdmitSee X Pithy Edits Giveaway!

As summer comes to an end, rising high school seniors are getting increasingly anxious and stressed about the college application process. How do you handle senior year, standardized testing, and all the required application essays alone? That’s why AdmitSee and Pithy Edits are here to help! 

AdmitSee has teamed up with Pithy Edits to provide 10 rising high school seniors, who are about to apply to college, a comprehensive essay editing package each! Pithy Edits is a premier international editing boutique that specializes in admissions essays for college applications. Editors for Pithy Edits are experienced educators who have worked with over 1,2000 and have edited over 3,000 admissions essays. 

Each winner will receive a package that includes editing services on ALL of their college admissions essays for the 2016 - 2017 application season, including the personal statement, supplemental essays, short answers and more! 

Tell us what quality you admire most in a person and why, create an AdmitSee profile, and you’ll be automatically be entered to win! Take the stress out of your application process. You have until August 12th to sign up and enter! 

tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.

Here to mentor and guide you!

Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.