AdmitSee X Pithy Edits Giveaway!

As summer comes to an end, rising high school seniors are getting increasingly anxious and stressed about the college application process. How do you handle senior year, standardized testing, and all the required application essays alone? That’s why AdmitSee and Pithy Edits are here to help! 

AdmitSee has teamed up with Pithy Edits to provide 10 rising high school seniors, who are about to apply to college, a comprehensive essay editing package each! Pithy Edits is a premier international editing boutique that specializes in admissions essays for college applications. Editors for Pithy Edits are experienced educators who have worked with over 1,2000 and have edited over 3,000 admissions essays. 

Each winner will receive a package that includes editing services on ALL of their college admissions essays for the 2016 - 2017 application season, including the personal statement, supplemental essays, short answers and more! 

Tell us what quality you admire most in a person and why, create an AdmitSee profile, and you’ll be automatically be entered to win! Take the stress out of your application process. You have until August 12th to sign up and enter! 

littlegreentre…

Accepted to Stanford, Cambridge, Princeton, Yale, Brown, UPenn, Columbia, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Swarthmore, Barnard, Wellesley, Duke, NYU, BU

overly ambitious, passionately curious, helplessly perfectionistic
rodmoretti

Accepted to Columbia, GA Tech, Northwestern, Princeton, UGA

As a part of Princeton Class of 2019, I know how difficult the application process is...I got denied, accepted, and wait-listed to several places. Let me help you find your path to success!
vicamit

Accepted to Florida, Vanderbilt, Duke, Emory, UPenn, Miami, Northeastern, UVA, UNC, Georgetown, Rice

Cornelius Vanderbilt Scholar at Vanderbilt and art enthusiast