AdmitSee selected as edtech finalist for SXSW V2Venture

AdmitSee has been selected as a finalist in the education technology category of SXSW’s V2Venture competition. Co-founders Stephanie and Lydia will go up against four other finalists in the “no-holds-barred” pitch final set before a live audience on Wednesday, July 16th at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. Come cheer us on or send us feedback, ideas or encouragement on our contact us page!

The Education Technology category highlights applications and technologies designed to make all forms of education more accessible to a wider range of people, and that bring students and teachers closer together.

For more info about the event, visit the SXSW V2V page.

VivienneEve23

Accepted to UC Berkeley, Brown, Claremont (CMC), Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Pomona, Stanford, San Diego, Vanderbilt, UCSC, UCSB, UCSD, UCLA, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, Washington

Los Angeles kid attending UC Berkeley, Class of 2020! Planning on studying business or economics. Go Bears!

nyudotedu

Accepted to NYU, BC, BU, GWU, Northeastern

I was born and raised in Korea, but I've studied in in U.S. boarding school for 7 years. I love people, building, and cars so I love every cities in the world.