AdmitSee selected as edtech finalist for SXSW V2Venture

AdmitSee has been selected as a finalist in the education technology category of SXSW’s V2Venture competition. Co-founders Stephanie and Lydia will go up against four other finalists in the “no-holds-barred” pitch final set before a live audience on Wednesday, July 16th at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. Come cheer us on or send us feedback, ideas or encouragement on our contact us page!

The Education Technology category highlights applications and technologies designed to make all forms of education more accessible to a wider range of people, and that bring students and teachers closer together.

For more info about the event, visit the SXSW V2V page.

mm0222
Cornell

Accepted to Cornell, BC, BU, UMich

Global and Public Health Sciences major at Cornell University
janelemon
Cornell

Accepted to Cornell, USC, BU, WashU, RIT

Small town girl from NJ with no major awards but a lot of heart and dreams.
Stanford

Technophile and coffee lover. CS major and Classics minor with a passion for STEM and the arts.
abbyyys18
Babson

Accepted to Babson, BU, Bentley, Northeastern, Holy Cross, Skidmore, Fordham, Muhlenberg, Whitman, Whittier , F&M

An international student interested in business management. I'm not an outstanding student but I got into my preferred schools; find out how!