AdmitSee selected as edtech finalist for SXSW V2Venture

AdmitSee has been selected as a finalist in the education technology category of SXSW’s V2Venture competition. Co-founders Stephanie and Lydia will go up against four other finalists in the “no-holds-barred” pitch final set before a live audience on Wednesday, July 16th at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. Come cheer us on or send us feedback, ideas or encouragement on our contact us page!

The Education Technology category highlights applications and technologies designed to make all forms of education more accessible to a wider range of people, and that bring students and teachers closer together.

For more info about the event, visit the SXSW V2V page.

UCLA Class of 2020. Orange County native.

Hello! I'm a Freshman at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School. I plan on concentrating in finance, marketing and social impact. In high school I was active in LGBTQ advocacy and music. I can help with any questions you have about admissions
yuzhushi
UMD ‘20

Accepted to UMD, JHU, Duke, Case, Swarthmore, Penn State

uhoh29
JHU ‘19

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

Senior Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow at Johns Hopkins majoring in English and Writing Seminars