AdmitSee selected as edtech finalist for SXSW V2Venture

AdmitSee has been selected as a finalist in the education technology category of SXSW’s V2Venture competition. Co-founders Stephanie and Lydia will go up against four other finalists in the “no-holds-barred” pitch final set before a live audience on Wednesday, July 16th at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. Come cheer us on or send us feedback, ideas or encouragement on our contact us page!

The Education Technology category highlights applications and technologies designed to make all forms of education more accessible to a wider range of people, and that bring students and teachers closer together.

For more info about the event, visit the SXSW V2V page.

niathuravil
Rutgers

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local dancing astronaut with a passion for the political things in life.
abbyyys18
Babson

Accepted to Babson, BU, Bentley, Northeastern, Holy Cross, Skidmore, Fordham, Muhlenberg, Whitman, Whittier , F&M

An international student interested in business management. I'm not an outstanding student but I got into my preferred schools; find out how!
Isandres2
Williams

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.
ibonito
UChicago

Accepted to UChicago, UMich

I'm from Metro Detroit and passionate about the intersection between sustainability and business. Huge fan of dancing, traveling, fashion, and helping you with your applications!