AdmitSee selected as edtech finalist for SXSW V2Venture

AdmitSee has been selected as a finalist in the education technology category of SXSW’s V2Venture competition. Co-founders Stephanie and Lydia will go up against four other finalists in the “no-holds-barred” pitch final set before a live audience on Wednesday, July 16th at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. Come cheer us on or send us feedback, ideas or encouragement on our contact us page!

The Education Technology category highlights applications and technologies designed to make all forms of education more accessible to a wider range of people, and that bring students and teachers closer together.

For more info about the event, visit the SXSW V2V page.

UMich

camrynstafford
Princeton

Accepted to Princeton, Columbia, Fordham, Indiana, NYU, UT Austin, UMich

Dancer with a hardcore business mind
20pogues
Columbia

Accepted to Columbia, Northeastern, BU, Miami, UMass, UVM

Music-Loving Pre-Med studying Neuroscience
Yalie
Yale

Accepted to Yale, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.