AdmitSee to join Founder.org’s Class of 2015

AdmitSee has been invited to join FOUNDER.org‘s Class of 2015 out of nearly 1,000 applications. The companies entering the Class of 2015 will begin their 12-month engagement program on June 18-20th at The World Founder Forum 2014, an annual conference featuring student founders from all over the World. This year’s Forum will be held in Paris, France, where AdmitSee will go up against teams representing 24 schools from seven different countries for a shot at winning $100,000.

Read more about the Class of 2015 here. For more info about AdmitSee.com, visit our FAQ section or contact us here or at founders@admitsee.com

youngch

Accepted to Baruch, Binghamton, Brooklyn College, Hunter, Macaulay Honors, Duke, Johns Hopkins, Northwestern, UPenn, Brown, Cornell, SUNY Buffalo, Rice, Vanderbilt, NYU, Columbia

I grew up in New York City, Bronx and Brooklyn to be exact. I went to pretty big public schools and once you find a supportive yet motivating group of friends, teachers, advisors, and counselors to complement your family, life becomes a whole lot better!

VivienneEve23

Accepted to UC Berkeley, Brown, Claremont (CMC), Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Pomona, Stanford, San Diego, Vanderbilt, UCSC, UCSB, UCSD, UCLA, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, Washington

Los Angeles kid attending UC Berkeley, Class of 2020! Planning on studying business or economics. Go Bears!