AdmitSee to join Founder.org’s Class of 2015

AdmitSee has been invited to join FOUNDER.org‘s Class of 2015 out of nearly 1,000 applications. The companies entering the Class of 2015 will begin their 12-month engagement program on June 18-20th at The World Founder Forum 2014, an annual conference featuring student founders from all over the World. This year’s Forum will be held in Paris, France, where AdmitSee will go up against teams representing 24 schools from seven different countries for a shot at winning $100,000.

Read more about the Class of 2015 here. For more info about AdmitSee.com, visit our FAQ section or contact us here or at founders@admitsee.com

jackieee

Accepted to Princeton, Yale, Columbia, Dartmouth, Brown, Cornell, CMU, JHU, Duke, USC, BU, Illinois, UMich, UCLA

Unhooked Asian girl from the Bay Area! Princeton CS '22
janelemon

Accepted to Cornell, USC, BU, WashU, RIT

Small town girl from NJ with no major awards but a lot of heart and dreams.

I'm a current senior at MIT who is passionate about using mechanical engineering to better healthcare and biotech.
jcollica524
Emory ‘22

Accepted to Emory, Tulane, GA Tech, GWU, Binghamton, UMD, UMich, Northeastern, USC

Hey! I'm a hard-working data/business major who loves to help high school students with college apps! Message me with any questions!