AdmitSee to join Founder.org’s Class of 2015

AdmitSee has been invited to join FOUNDER.org‘s Class of 2015 out of nearly 1,000 applications. The companies entering the Class of 2015 will begin their 12-month engagement program on June 18-20th at The World Founder Forum 2014, an annual conference featuring student founders from all over the World. This year’s Forum will be held in Paris, France, where AdmitSee will go up against teams representing 24 schools from seven different countries for a shot at winning $100,000.

Read more about the Class of 2015 here. For more info about AdmitSee.com, visit our FAQ section or contact us here or at founders@admitsee.com

MichaelR

Accepted to Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell, UC Berkeley, JHU, Vanderbilt, Rice, UMich, UCLA, UNC, UT Austin, Washington, Ohio State, UCSD

Midwestern kid who loves molecular biology and electronic dance music. Let me help you edit your essays!
BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!
Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.
abbyyys18
Babson ‘23

Accepted to Babson, BU, Bentley, Northeastern, Holy Cross, Skidmore, Fordham, Muhlenberg, Whitman, Whittier , F&M

An international student interested in business management. I'm not an outstanding student but I got into my preferred schools; find out how!