AdmitSee to join Founder.org’s Class of 2015

AdmitSee has been invited to join FOUNDER.org‘s Class of 2015 out of nearly 1,000 applications. The companies entering the Class of 2015 will begin their 12-month engagement program on June 18-20th at The World Founder Forum 2014, an annual conference featuring student founders from all over the World. This year’s Forum will be held in Paris, France, where AdmitSee will go up against teams representing 24 schools from seven different countries for a shot at winning $100,000.

Read more about the Class of 2015 here. For more info about AdmitSee.com, visit our FAQ section or contact us here or at founders@admitsee.com

arn.s.wu
UCSB ‘22

Accepted to UCSB, Emory, BC, Tulane, UC Irvine, Santa Clara, UCSC, SDSU

I'm a first generation college student starting a physics major at UCSB this fall.
niustephanie

Accepted to Stanford, MIT, GA Tech

STEM outreach enthusiast. Poet. Programmer. Advocate for women in STEM.

Accepted to Williams, Claremont (CMC), Amherst, Swarthmore, Pitzer, Northwestern, Tufts, WashU, Grinnell, Rice, Emory, LMU, Wesleyan

I’m a transfer Econ & Bio major passionate about biology, innovation, and health. I learned a lot from navigating this hectic process twice, and I’m excited to help!