AdmitSee to join Founder.org’s Class of 2015

AdmitSee has been invited to join FOUNDER.org‘s Class of 2015 out of nearly 1,000 applications. The companies entering the Class of 2015 will begin their 12-month engagement program on June 18-20th at The World Founder Forum 2014, an annual conference featuring student founders from all over the World. This year’s Forum will be held in Paris, France, where AdmitSee will go up against teams representing 24 schools from seven different countries for a shot at winning $100,000.

Read more about the Class of 2015 here. For more info about AdmitSee.com, visit our FAQ section or contact us here or at founders@admitsee.com

USC

jessicadai
Brown

Accepted to Brown, Vanderbilt, Smith, Harvey Mudd, Washington, UC Berkeley, Duke, UCLA, Swarthmore

I'm a daydreamer passionate about societal transformation... who also happens to spend way too much time watching makeup tutorials.
Rice

jpm13
Rochester

Accepted to Rochester, Rutgers, Fordham, College of NJ, Drexel

Hey! I'm a freshman at University of Rochester Class of 2020 interested in double majoring in Biology and Spanish, eventually applying to med school. I'm passionate about studying science, doing research and learning new languages.