AdmitSee x JINS Giveaway!

* Sponsored Post

There is blue light everywhere.  All LED light electronic displays emit blue light - whether it’s your smartphone, laptop, or TV, your devices are releasing blue light. JINS SCREEN glasses blocks 25% of that light emitted by electronic devices, significantly reducing eye fatigue, according to clinical studies conducted by JINS and Keio University in Japan.

Create an AdmitSee profile and share, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a pair of JINS SCREEN glasses AND the $1,000 AdmitSee Scholarship! Don’t turn into a study zombie - you have until October 18th to sign up and enter!

masagold

Accepted to Columbia, Stanford, Yale, USC, Northwestern, Georgetown, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UMich, BC, CMU

jazz guitarist, philosophy major, pre-law, coffee-lover
UCSB234077
UCSB ‘20

Accepted to UCSB, Humboldt

"She believed in nothing; only her skepticism kept her from being an atheist."
BrownBear23

Accepted to Brown, UMich, UT Austin

Artist, Writer, wannabe-philosopher
uhoh29
JHU ‘19

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

JHU ‘19, Writing Seminars and English Major, Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow