AdmitSee x JINS Giveaway!

* Sponsored Post

There is blue light everywhere.  All LED light electronic displays emit blue light - whether it’s your smartphone, laptop, or TV, your devices are releasing blue light. JINS SCREEN glasses blocks 25% of that light emitted by electronic devices, significantly reducing eye fatigue, according to clinical studies conducted by JINS and Keio University in Japan.

Create an AdmitSee profile and share, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a pair of JINS SCREEN glasses AND the $1,000 AdmitSee Scholarship! Don’t turn into a study zombie - you have until October 18th to sign up and enter!

kltaylor96
Duke

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.
UC Berkeley

mm0222
Cornell

Accepted to Cornell, BC, BU, UMich

Global and Public Health Sciences major at Cornell University
Serena2020
Harvard

Accepted to Harvard, UChicago, Northwestern, Swarthmore, Emory, Oklahoma U, UKentucky, K College , OU, Alma

Premed on track to graduate a year early. But I love my school! National merit scholar, into surgery, arts & community…