AdmitSee x JINS Giveaway!

* Sponsored Post

There is blue light everywhere.  All LED light electronic displays emit blue light - whether it’s your smartphone, laptop, or TV, your devices are releasing blue light. JINS SCREEN glasses blocks 25% of that light emitted by electronic devices, significantly reducing eye fatigue, according to clinical studies conducted by JINS and Keio University in Japan.

Create an AdmitSee profile and share, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a pair of JINS SCREEN glasses AND the $1,000 AdmitSee Scholarship! Don’t turn into a study zombie - you have until October 18th to sign up and enter!

ssp2020

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, JHU

computer science / design / music / film
Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Stanford, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.
Ves_Nanov

Accepted to Dartmouth, Vassar, Kenyon, UVA

I am an incoming freshman from Bulgaria. I have spent one year as an exchange student in Chicago and look forward to returning to the States this fall.
BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!