AdmitSee x JINS Giveaway!

* Sponsored Post

There is blue light everywhere.  All LED light electronic displays emit blue light - whether it’s your smartphone, laptop, or TV, your devices are releasing blue light. JINS SCREEN glasses blocks 25% of that light emitted by electronic devices, significantly reducing eye fatigue, according to clinical studies conducted by JINS and Keio University in Japan.

Create an AdmitSee profile and share, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a pair of JINS SCREEN glasses AND the $1,000 AdmitSee Scholarship! Don’t turn into a study zombie - you have until October 18th to sign up and enter!

katiesawildcat

Accepted to Northwestern

Optimist, dancer, artist, & biologist. EDed NU.
ashleyzo

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!

ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!