AdmitSee X LuckyUbox Giveaway!

* Sponsored Post

You’re stressed. We get where you’re coming from - we certainly know how that goes. College students have to juggle coursework and internships, while networking and maintaining an active social life. And parents understand that more than anyone else. That’s why Kristi and Ali started LuckyUbox. A care box service catering to college students living away from home for the first time. It’s like getting a touch of home each time.

Create an AdmitSee profile and fill out this survey, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a 3 month subscription from LuckyUbox! Take the time to treat yourself - you have until February 7th to sign up and enter!

Here to mentor and guide you!

I'm a student at Columbia. I love writing, activism, terrible jokes, and binge-watching Netflix. Aspiring English teacher.

7 Types of Second Semester Seniors
7 Types of Second Semester Seniors

If you’re a high school senior right now, you’ll know all about Senioritis. (Unless you’re #7.)Standardized tests, college application essays, FAFSA forms… senior fall is no fun. Thankfully, you’re (almost) finally...