AdmitSee X LuckyUbox Giveaway!

* Sponsored Post

You’re stressed. We get where you’re coming from - we certainly know how that goes. College students have to juggle coursework and internships, while networking and maintaining an active social life. And parents understand that more than anyone else. That’s why Kristi and Ali started LuckyUbox. A care box service catering to college students living away from home for the first time. It’s like getting a touch of home each time.

Create an AdmitSee profile and fill out this survey, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a 3 month subscription from LuckyUbox! Take the time to treat yourself - you have until February 7th to sign up and enter!

jpm13
Rochester ‘20

Accepted to Rochester, Rutgers, Fordham, College of NJ, Drexel

Hey! I'm a freshman at University of Rochester Class of 2020 interested in double majoring in Biology and Spanish, eventually applying to med school. I'm passionate about studying science, doing research and learning new languages.
beccapenn38