AdmitSee X LuckyUbox Giveaway!

* Sponsored Post

You’re stressed. We get where you’re coming from - we certainly know how that goes. College students have to juggle coursework and internships, while networking and maintaining an active social life. And parents understand that more than anyone else. That’s why Kristi and Ali started LuckyUbox. A care box service catering to college students living away from home for the first time. It’s like getting a touch of home each time.

Create an AdmitSee profile and fill out this survey, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a 3 month subscription from LuckyUbox! Take the time to treat yourself - you have until February 7th to sign up and enter!

yujin2023
Brown

Accepted to Brown, Amherst, Duke, Emory, Santa Clara, USC, Pacific, Vanderbilt, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UCSB, UCSD, UC Davis, UC Irvine

Nature lover, STEM nerd. Will likely be late because of who I am as a person.
cerealjess
Brown

Accepted to Brown, Vanderbilt, Smith, Harvey Mudd, Washington, UC Berkeley, Duke, UCLA, Swarthmore

I'm a daydreamer passionate about societal transformation... who also happens to spend way too much time watching makeup tutorials.
nyudotedu
NYU

Accepted to NYU, BC, BU, GWU, Northeastern

I was born and raised in Korea, but I've studied in in U.S. boarding school for 7 years. I love people, building, and cars so I love every cities in the world.
USC