AdmitSee X LuckyUbox Giveaway!

* Sponsored Post

You’re stressed. We get where you’re coming from - we certainly know how that goes. College students have to juggle coursework and internships, while networking and maintaining an active social life. And parents understand that more than anyone else. That’s why Kristi and Ali started LuckyUbox. A care box service catering to college students living away from home for the first time. It’s like getting a touch of home each time.

Create an AdmitSee profile and fill out this survey, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a 3 month subscription from LuckyUbox! Take the time to treat yourself - you have until February 7th to sign up and enter!

UCSB234077
UCSB

Accepted to UCSB, Humboldt

"She believed in nothing; only her skepticism kept her from being an atheist."
katiesawildcat
Northwestern

Accepted to Northwestern

Optimist, dancer, artist, & biologist. EDed NU.
jessicadai

Accepted to Brown, Vanderbilt, Smith, Harvey Mudd, Washington, UC Berkeley, Duke, UCLA, Swarthmore

I'm a daydreamer passionate about societal transformation... who also happens to spend way too much time watching makeup tutorials.
unwakudu21

Accepted to Yale, DePaul, JHU, Northwestern, UCF, U Illinois, Pitt, Vanderbilt

An inquisitive girl who is always pushing herself to achieve the near impossible.