AdmitSee X LuckyUbox Giveaway!

* Sponsored Post

You’re stressed. We get where you’re coming from - we certainly know how that goes. College students have to juggle coursework and internships, while networking and maintaining an active social life. And parents understand that more than anyone else. That’s why Kristi and Ali started LuckyUbox. A care box service catering to college students living away from home for the first time. It’s like getting a touch of home each time.

Create an AdmitSee profile and fill out this survey, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a 3 month subscription from LuckyUbox! Take the time to treat yourself - you have until February 7th to sign up and enter!

ayinUChicago

Accepted to Duke, Brown, NYU, UChicago, UNC, East Carolina, NC State

I'm a class of 2018'er at UChicago studying Economics and Psychology! Super interested in start-ups and economics.
ashleyzo

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!