And the Spring Break Giveaway Winner Goes to….

​Thank you all so much for creating profiles on AdmitSee.com! Over the month of February, we had over 700+ entries for the $500 Spring Break Giveaway Contest, and by a lucky draw….here is our winner! 

Stay tuned for more giveaways AdmitSee has in store for you!

lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!

UCLA Class of 2020. Orange County native.
ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!
michellezhang

Accepted to Northwestern, Dartmouth, UC Berkeley, UChicago, Rice, UMich, USC

Aspiring entrepreneur interested in computer science, art, and sustainability; applied to college as an econ/environmental science major; huge fan of phineas & ferb :)