And the Spring Break Giveaway Winner Goes to….

​Thank you all so much for creating profiles on AdmitSee.com! Over the month of February, we had over 700+ entries for the $500 Spring Break Giveaway Contest, and by a lucky draw….here is our winner! 

Stay tuned for more giveaways AdmitSee has in store for you!

Hello! I'm a Freshman at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School. I plan on concentrating in finance, marketing and social impact. In high school I was active in LGBTQ advocacy and music. I can help with any questions you have about admissions
lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!
hannah626

Accepted to UGA

I am a current junior at Duke studying biology, marine science, and markets and management studies
kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.