And the Spring Break Giveaway Winner Goes to….

​Thank you all so much for creating profiles on AdmitSee.com! Over the month of February, we had over 700+ entries for the $500 Spring Break Giveaway Contest, and by a lucky draw….here is our winner! 

Stay tuned for more giveaways AdmitSee has in store for you!

Here to mentor and guide you!

UNC Writing Supplement Essay Prompts 2017-2018

Due to its popularity among in-state and out-of-state students, the University of North Carolina is one of the most competitive public universities in the US. The University of North Carolina is the oldest public university...

College Rejection: Understanding the Tufts Syndrome

Ever heard of the term Tufts Syndrome? One of our recently graduated high school interns have and Aditya wants to share with you what it means and how it affects your application. Getting rejected from...

MIT 2017-2018 Essay Prompts
MIT 2017-2018 Essay Prompts

Applying to MIT this fall? Check out the 2017-2018 MIT essay prompts!If MIT is your dream school, you should already know that MIT does not use the Common Application. Instead, they have their own...