And the Spring Break Giveaway Winner Goes to….

​Thank you all so much for creating profiles on AdmitSee.com! Over the month of February, we had over 700+ entries for the $500 Spring Break Giveaway Contest, and by a lucky draw….here is our winner! 

Stay tuned for more giveaways AdmitSee has in store for you!

zadriana

Accepted to Dartmouth

Curiosity coupled with confusion fuel my desire to make sense of this complex world.
BGrove

Accepted to Duke, UT Austin, GA Tech, Washington, Arizona

I am a normal person: I promise. I am a big sports fan who will be attending Duke to watch basketball (and hopefully graduate with an economics degree).
lizolat

Accepted to Yale, Harvard, Princeton, JHU, Duke, Brown, Dartmouth, WashU, USF, Florida, UCF

Hello, my name is Elizabeth! I graduated from a public high school in Florida, and was accepted to all 11 colleges I applied to. I am now a student at Yale University studying bio!

Hello! I'm a senior at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, and I am concentrating in finance and statistics.