Ask An Expert: Organizing your ACT / SAT Test Prep while School is Out

Today, we’re happy to welcome back world-renowned SAT/ACT tutor Anthony-James Green, founder of Green Test Prep, here to talk about steps you should be taking to prepare for the SAT/ACT during the summer. 

Image by Alberto G. via Flickr.
Image by Alberto G. via Flickr.

We’re halfway through the summer, and while there’s still plenty of time for some well-earned rest and relaxation, it’s also the perfect time to start tackling your test prep. Once the school year starts, you’ll have a ton of other obligations to deal with - however, if you can kickstart your SAT and ACT prep now, you’ll only need a light bit of daily maintenance this fall to end up with the highest scores possible.

In this brief guide, I’ll show you exactly how to use the next few weeks as effectively as possible, vastly enhancing your SAT and ACT scores without sabotaging your summer fun.

[Next page for Anthony-James Green’s view on the ACT]

lslawson

Accepted to Stanford, UPenn, JHU, Georgetown, Amherst, Smith, Hamilton, Bryn Mawr, Spelman, Holy Cross, Rutgers, Rutgers

I am a Stanford student from New Jersey, hoping to major in one of the social sciences.
lizolat

Accepted to Yale, Harvard, Princeton, JHU, Duke, Brown, Dartmouth, WashU, USF, Florida, UCF

Hello, my name is Elizabeth! I graduated from a public high school in Florida, and was accepted to all 11 colleges I applied to. I am now a student at Yale University studying bio!
rodmoretti

Accepted to Columbia, GA Tech, Northwestern, Princeton, UGA

As a part of Princeton Class of 2019, I know how difficult the application process is...I got denied, accepted, and wait-listed to several places. Let me help you find your path to success!
Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.