Brandeis University: Rose Art Museum

Does your university have an art museum? Not every university does, which is what makes Brandeis University so special to have the Rose Art Museum by its side. Zkaufman shares with us exactly how the art museum adds to the college experience and the Brandeis community:

Created in 1961, the Rose Art Museum stands proudly near Brandeis’ Admissions Center. The museum presents different pieces of modern art in new exhibits that are always cycling. In total the museum holds over 8,000 pieces of art. And in 2013, the Rose Art Museum was named one of the “30 Most Beautiful College Art Galleries in the World” by Top 10 Online Colleges.

Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Stanford, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.
nyudotedu

Accepted to NYU, BC, BU, GWU, Northeastern

I was born and raised in Korea, but I've studied in in U.S. boarding school for 7 years. I love people, building, and cars so I love every cities in the world.
kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.