Brandeis University: Rose Art Museum

Does your university have an art museum? Not every university does, which is what makes Brandeis University so special to have the Rose Art Museum by its side. Zkaufman shares with us exactly how the art museum adds to the college experience and the Brandeis community:

Created in 1961, the Rose Art Museum stands proudly near Brandeis’ Admissions Center. The museum presents different pieces of modern art in new exhibits that are always cycling. In total the museum holds over 8,000 pieces of art. And in 2013, the Rose Art Museum was named one of the “30 Most Beautiful College Art Galleries in the World” by Top 10 Online Colleges.

uhoh29
JHU ‘19

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

Senior Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow at Johns Hopkins majoring in English and Writing Seminars
tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.

Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?
Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?

As we get closer to the fall, many rising seniors are wondering, “Should I apply Early Decision?” One of our interns, Anita, recalls her decision to apply ED to University of Pennsylvania, why she did...

4 Tips to Manage Work Life Balance in High School

Adults might be surprised, but high school students also find it difficult to juggle a good work life balance.We’ve all been there. You’ve had to cancel your plan with your friends because...