Brandeis University: Rose Art Museum

Does your university have an art museum? Not every university does, which is what makes Brandeis University so special to have the Rose Art Museum by its side. Zkaufman shares with us exactly how the art museum adds to the college experience and the Brandeis community:

Created in 1961, the Rose Art Museum stands proudly near Brandeis’ Admissions Center. The museum presents different pieces of modern art in new exhibits that are always cycling. In total the museum holds over 8,000 pieces of art. And in 2013, the Rose Art Museum was named one of the “30 Most Beautiful College Art Galleries in the World” by Top 10 Online Colleges.

Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.