Brandeis University: Rose Art Museum

Does your university have an art museum? Not every university does, which is what makes Brandeis University so special to have the Rose Art Museum by its side. Zkaufman shares with us exactly how the art museum adds to the college experience and the Brandeis community:

Created in 1961, the Rose Art Museum stands proudly near Brandeis’ Admissions Center. The museum presents different pieces of modern art in new exhibits that are always cycling. In total the museum holds over 8,000 pieces of art. And in 2013, the Rose Art Museum was named one of the “30 Most Beautiful College Art Galleries in the World” by Top 10 Online Colleges.

beccapenn38

pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.
brianlin
WashU ‘20

Accepted to WashU, CMU, GA Tech, UGA

Aspiring Communication Design and Computer Science student, food lover extraordinaire

College Tours 101: Everything You Need to Know

With spring break and summer vacation in our horizon, it’s time to discuss when and how to plan a successful college tour. What’s a College Tour? What’s the point?  Let’...

Should You Take a Gap Year?
Should You Take a Gap Year?

Popular among high school students from the U.K. and Australia, gap years give you an opportunity to delay attending college for a year.  While gap years are as varied as the students who...

Common Application Essay Prompts 2018-2019

With another application season behind us, it’s time to move on to the next. Here are the 2018-2019 Common Application Essay Prompts. The Common Application conducts a review process for the essay prompts every 2...