Brandeis University: Rose Art Museum

Does your university have an art museum? Not every university does, which is what makes Brandeis University so special to have the Rose Art Museum by its side. Zkaufman shares with us exactly how the art museum adds to the college experience and the Brandeis community:

Created in 1961, the Rose Art Museum stands proudly near Brandeis’ Admissions Center. The museum presents different pieces of modern art in new exhibits that are always cycling. In total the museum holds over 8,000 pieces of art. And in 2013, the Rose Art Museum was named one of the “30 Most Beautiful College Art Galleries in the World” by Top 10 Online Colleges.

mm0222

Accepted to Cornell, BC, BU, UMich

Global and Public Health Sciences major at Cornell University

Serena2020

Accepted to Harvard, UChicago, Northwestern, Swarthmore, Emory, Oklahoma U, UKentucky, K College , OU, Alma

Premed on track to graduate a year early. But I love my school! National merit scholar, into surgery, arts & community…
nten_nyiam

Accepted to MIT, CalTech, UChicago, Macaulay Honors

I am a technologically inclined person who likes puzzles, video games, tutoring, late night cramming, and helping others.