13 Easy Ways To Pretend You Were at Coachella

Coachella is one of the most popular and most anticipated events in the year for teenagers and young adults all over the world. It gathers almost 100,000 attendees per weekend. Unfortunately, it’s not exactly an affordable music festival, especially for college students on a budget. If you’re feeling the #FOMO and fed up with hearing how others are having an amazing time, it’s time to join in:

1. Tweet about how excited you are to go to coachella! Don’t forget to include a photo of the Coachella box tickets.

2. Instagram potential Coachella outfits for your friends to help you make your final choice.

3. Snap a few photos with the flower crown snapchat filter and add it to your stories.

4. Make sure you mention #vibes when you talk about Coachella. Coachella-goers love #vibes.

5. Check-in on Facebook and Foursquare that you’re traveling to Palm Springs.

6. Instagram a photo of the airbnb or hotel you’re staying at. (Just pull it from airbnb itself)

7. Listen to spotify playlists of your favorite artists in the line up.

8. Wake up early to see the sunrise, get dressed and take a selfie of you all decked out in your Coachella gear.

9. It’s important to have at least one landscape photo. (You can just use this one.)

10. And one night photo of Coachella as well. (Feel free to take this one too)

A photo posted by Greg Sadlier (@gsadlier) on

11. Don’t forget to “remind” others you were there.

12. See celebrities mentioned on twitter? Hop on that wave and tweet that you just saw them walk by too! Everyone loves a good #spotted tweet.

13. Finally, don’t forget to whine about how exhausted you are at the end of Day 3, but you regret NOTHING.  

​Hope that didn’t make you feel even more #FOMO. Don’t forget there’s always next year, so save up and make sure you make it to Coachella 2017! To get you started, create an AdmitSee profile! You get a $10 signup bonus and you never know how much you can earn in a year!

lizolat

Accepted to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, JHU, Duke, Brown, Dartmouth, WashU, USF, Florida, UCF

My name is Elizabeth, and I am from a small town in Florida. I graduated from Land O' Lakes High School, and am now a student at Yale University. My intended major is Biomedical Engineering with a Molecular Engineering focus, and I am a pre-med student.

MichaelR

Accepted to Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell, UC Berkeley, JHU, Vanderbilt, Rice, UMich, UCLA, UNC, UT Austin, Washington, Ohio State, UCSD

Midwestern kid who loves molecular biology and electronic dance music. Let me help you edit your essays!

Your Final Early Application Checklist
Your Final Early Application Checklist

If you're applying Early Decision or Early Action, use this checklist to make sure you've properly personalized your application and are adequately prepared for the ED/EA process....