College Students: Win an Amazon Echo!

It’s holiday season! Throw on your holiday onesie, grab a hot chocolate, and enjoy the winter with holiday music playing from this new Amazon Echo you’re about to win!

College students: if you haven’t already created your College Admit profile, now is the time to do it! For a chance to win, all you have to do is complete at least 80% of your College Admit profile. Upload your application materials, including your background, test scores, personal statement, supplemental essays and application advice. You can help applicants who are finishing up their regular decision applications now, and future applicants interested in your school!

For students who were just accepted to the Class of 2022, the same goes for you! If you’re done with your application process, convert your high school account to a college account and create your college profile.

For additional entries, refer friends to join AdmitSee! Every referral you make is another additional entry to win the Amazon Echo.

Hurry up and get it done! Deadline is February 1st, 2018.

Good Luck!

aebrennen

Accepted to Yale, UPenn, Davidson, UNC, UMich, Emory, Northwestern, Wake Forest, UVA, UKentucky, William & Mary, Miami OH, Vanderbilt

Passionate about education from the great state of Kentucky.
niustephanie

Accepted to Stanford, MIT, GA Tech

STEM outreach enthusiast. Poet. Programmer. Advocate for women in STEM.
pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.
brianlin
WashU ‘20

Accepted to WashU, CMU, GA Tech, UGA

Aspiring Communication Design and Computer Science student, food lover extraordinaire

Should You Take a Gap Year?
Should You Take a Gap Year?

Popular among high school students from the U.K. and Australia, gap years give you an opportunity to delay attending college for a year.  While gap years are as varied as the students who...

Student Insight: How to Approach Transferring Colleges

Not sure if your current university is the best school for you? Consider your transfer options. No one really expects to go through the application process again after senior year in high school. But things...