College Students: Win an Amazon Echo! (Winner Announced!)

It’s the holiday season! Throw on your holiday onesie, grab a hot chocolate, and enjoy the season with holiday music playing from this new Amazon Echo you’re about to win!

Update: The Amazon Echo Giveaway is now over. Congratulations to Ilay123, and thank you to everyone who participated! 

College students: if you haven’t already created your College Admit profile, now is the time to do it! For a chance to win, all you have to do is complete at least 80% of your College Admit profile. Upload your application materials, including your background, test scores, personal statement, supplemental essays and application advice. You can help applicants who are finishing up their regular decision applications now, and future applicants interested in your school!

For students who were just accepted to the Class of 2022, the same goes for you! If you’re done with your application process, convert your high school account to a college account and create your college profile.

For additional entries, refer friends to join AdmitSee! Every referral you make is another additional entry to win the Amazon Echo.

Hurry up and get it done! Deadline is February 1st, 2018.

Good Luck!

lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!

Here to mentor and guide you!
kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.

Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?
Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?

As we get closer to the fall, many rising seniors are wondering, “Should I apply Early Decision?” One of our interns, Anita, recalls her decision to apply ED to University of Pennsylvania, why she did...

4 Tips to Manage Work Life Balance in High School

Adults might be surprised, but high school students also find it difficult to juggle a good work life balance.We’ve all been there. You’ve had to cancel your plan with your friends because...