College Students: Win an Amazon Echo! (Winner Announced!)

It’s the holiday season! Throw on your holiday onesie, grab a hot chocolate, and enjoy the season with holiday music playing from this new Amazon Echo you’re about to win!

Update: The Amazon Echo Giveaway is now over. Congratulations to Ilay123, and thank you to everyone who participated! 

College students: if you haven’t already created your College Admit profile, now is the time to do it! For a chance to win, all you have to do is complete at least 80% of your College Admit profile. Upload your application materials, including your background, test scores, personal statement, supplemental essays and application advice. You can help applicants who are finishing up their regular decision applications now, and future applicants interested in your school!

For students who were just accepted to the Class of 2022, the same goes for you! If you’re done with your application process, convert your high school account to a college account and create your college profile.

For additional entries, refer friends to join AdmitSee! Every referral you make is another additional entry to win the Amazon Echo.

Hurry up and get it done! Deadline is February 1st, 2018.

Good Luck!

youngch

Accepted to Baruch, Binghamton, Brooklyn College, Hunter, Macaulay Honors, Duke, JHU, Northwestern, UPenn, Brown, Cornell, SUNY Buffalo, Rice, Vanderbilt, NYU, Columbia

I grew up in New York City, Bronx and Brooklyn to be exact. I went to pretty big public schools and once you find a supportive yet motivating group of friends, teachers, advisors, and counselors to complement your family, life becomes a whole lot better!
ayinUChicago

Accepted to Duke, Brown, NYU, UChicago, UNC, East Carolina, NC State

I'm a class of 2018'er at UChicago studying Economics and Psychology! Super interested in start-ups and economics.
jpm13
Rochester ‘20

Accepted to Rochester, Rutgers, Fordham, College of NJ, Drexel

Hey! I'm a freshman at University of Rochester Class of 2020 interested in double majoring in Biology and Spanish, eventually applying to med school. I'm passionate about studying science, doing research and learning new languages.
ashleyzo

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!