Create a profile - get paid TODAY!

Remember feeling like this when applying to college? 

Ever wish you could see the application files of accepted students? 

Help students by sharing 
your old college applications & insight! 

They pay to see your essays - we split those sales with you 50/50! 

Plus, you get a $10 signup bonus you can WITHDRAW to PayPal today!

Create a profile sharing your college and/or grad school school application details - withdraw $10 to your PayPal account immediately, and check back once a month to withdraw even more. Applicants pay to view your profile and we split those sales with you 50/50 - there’s no limit to how much you can earn!

The profiles are completely anonymous (even the picture is optional). Share as much or as little as you want. Your profile is priced accordingly, so if you share more info, you’ll get paid more when an applicant buys access. You don’t have to worry about people copying your materials - we have a strict anti-plagiarism policy, and we upload all the essays to TurnItIn For Admissions, used by the overwhelming majority of college admissions offices.

Contact us with any questions. We’re a college admissions resource created FOR students BY students. Our team is here to help!

BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!

Ves_Nanov

Accepted to Dartmouth, Vassar, Kenyon, UVA

I am an incoming freshman from Bulgaria. I have spent one year as an exchange student in Chicago and look forward to returning to the States this fall.

Emory University: Essay Topics & Personal Statement Examples

Applying to Emory University this fall? If you are just getting started on your application essays, get some inspiration from these successful essay excerpts:1. Overcoming Personal StruggleEssay Excerpt from DooleypeanutsEmory University ‘22 Neuroscience and Neurobiology “The...

5 Tips to Help You Look for Scholarships this Summer

Summer after junior year in high school is a great time for you to start looking and applying for scholarships. Why? You’ll get more for your efforts. It’s not something most applicants are...