High School Students and their Favorite Books!

Want to know what high school students are reading outside of school? We asked our users to send us pics with their favorite books. Check them out and let us know what YOU are reading outside of school!

Launched in August 2013, AdmitSee is crowd-sourced database of college & grad student application essays, resumes and advice. Finally, prospective students can see who is getting in and how! Read college application essay intros for free here!

What You Need to Know About Brown's PLME
What You Need to Know About Brown’s PLME

Dreamt about being a doctor since you’re kid? If so, then you need to know about Brown University’s PLME. What is Brown’s PLME? Brown’s Program in Liberal Medical Education, more commonly...

Introduction to College Grading Curves
Introduction to College Grading Curves

98% accuracy may not be a realistic goal in college; luckily, professors may use curves to save your 68% from destroying your GPA. As a high school student, you are probably accustomed to raw scores being final...

What to Ask on a College Tour
What to Ask on a College Tour

Touring colleges is a quintessential high school experience, and a great opportunity to learn about prospective schools. ​Every college student is able to recognize the starry-eyed high schoolers who swarm campus regularly to explore and...