High School Students and their Favorite Books!

Want to know what high school students are reading outside of school? We asked our users to send us pics with their favorite books. Check them out and let us know what YOU are reading outside of school!

Launched in August 2013, AdmitSee is crowd-sourced database of college & grad student application essays, resumes and advice. Finally, prospective students can see who is getting in and how! Read college application essay intros for free here!

cerealjess

Accepted to Brown, Vanderbilt, Smith, Harvey Mudd, Washington, UC Berkeley, Duke, UCLA, Swarthmore

I'm a daydreamer passionate about societal transformation... who also happens to spend way too much time watching makeup tutorials.
aa192002

Accepted to Stanford, Dartmouth, Drexel, Wisconsin, IWU, UChicago

A Boy Having Intrinsically Nuanced Acumen for Vacuity
mlotfi_

Accepted to Georgetown, American, GWU, BU

Georgetown Transfer from UMass Boston going into my Sophomore year (AFROTC, ATHLETE)