High School Students and their Favorite Books!

Want to know what high school students are reading outside of school? We asked our users to send us pics with their favorite books. Check them out and let us know what YOU are reading outside of school!

Launched in August 2013, AdmitSee is crowd-sourced database of college & grad student application essays, resumes and advice. Finally, prospective students can see who is getting in and how! Read college application essay intros for free here!

lslawson

Accepted to Stanford, UPenn, JHU, Georgetown, Amherst, Smith, Hamilton, Bryn Mawr, Spelman, Holy Cross, Rutgers, Rutgers

I am a Stanford student from New Jersey, hoping to major in one of the social sciences.
ryanbada

Accepted to UC Berkeley, UCSD, UC Irvine, UCSB, UCSC, CSULB, San Jose State, SDSU, Cal Poly, San Diego, U San Fran, Emerson

A first-generation student expected to attend UC Berkeley planning to major in Media Studies and minor in Journalism and Conservation and Resource Studies.
katiesawildcat

Accepted to Northwestern

Optimist, dancer, artist, & biologist. EDed NU.
thythydo

Accepted to USC, Vanderbilt, UC Berkeley, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, UC Irvine, UCSB, UC Davis, Tufts, Northeastern, SDSU, UCSD, UCSC, San Jose State, Pacific

Proud to be a Trojan!