High School Students and their Favorite Books!

Want to know what high school students are reading outside of school? We asked our users to send us pics with their favorite books. Check them out and let us know what YOU are reading outside of school!

Launched in August 2013, AdmitSee is crowd-sourced database of college & grad student application essays, resumes and advice. Finally, prospective students can see who is getting in and how! Read college application essay intros for free here!

abbyyys18
Babson ‘23

Accepted to Babson, BU, Bentley, Northeastern, Holy Cross, Skidmore, Fordham, Muhlenberg, Whitman, Whittier , F&M

An international student interested in business management. I'm not an outstanding student but I got into my preferred schools; find out how!

Hello! I'm a senior at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, and I am concentrating in finance and statistics.
thythydo

Accepted to USC, Vanderbilt, UC Berkeley, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, UC Irvine, UCSB, UC Davis, Tufts, Northeastern, SDSU, UCSD, UCSC, San Jose State, Pacific

Proud to be a Trojan!