Kanye West Rants on Twitter about Overpriced College Textbooks

​It’s no surprise to anyone just how much of a financial burden college is to students and their families. Applying to college costs $75-$95 per application, and attending school can cost upwards of $20,000, which doesn’t include the college-related expenses, like textbooks. Every semester, college students all over the world take to social media to cry about the cost, and this morning, so did Kanye West.

What are your thoughts? Do you agree with Kanye? We would love it if the prices for college textbooks dropped. For Kanye’s sake, we hope the prices drop before it’s time for North and Saint West to go to college. Whether you’re just starting your search or you’re looking for help applying, it’s never too early to make the college application process easier. Search to find students like you or contact a mentor for help with the admissions process so you can narrow down your choices and get a head start.

jenee_a

Accepted to Brown, UPenn, Cornell, BU, UMass

Hey! I'm a neuroscience major on the premed track, PLME student, and I love to dance in my free time!
mm0222

Accepted to Cornell, BC, BU, UMich

Global and Public Health Sciences major at Cornell University
Serena2020

Accepted to Harvard, UChicago, Northwestern, Swarthmore, Emory, Oklahoma U, UKentucky, K College , OU, Alma

Premed on track to graduate a year early. But I love my school! National merit scholar, into surgery, arts & community…