Kanye West Rants on Twitter about Overpriced College Textbooks

​It’s no surprise to anyone just how much of a financial burden college is to students and their families. Applying to college costs $75-$95 per application, and attending school can cost upwards of $20,000, which doesn’t include the college-related expenses, like textbooks. Every semester, college students all over the world take to social media to cry about the cost, and this morning, so did Kanye West.

What are your thoughts? Do you agree with Kanye? We would love it if the prices for college textbooks dropped. For Kanye’s sake, we hope the prices drop before it’s time for North and Saint West to go to college. Whether you’re just starting your search or you’re looking for help applying, it’s never too early to make the college application process easier. Search to find students like you or contact a mentor for help with the admissions process so you can narrow down your choices and get a head start.

Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.
ayinUChicago

Accepted to Duke, Brown, NYU, UChicago, UNC, East Carolina, NC State

I'm a class of 2018'er at UChicago studying Economics and Psychology! Super interested in start-ups and economics.
MichaelR

Accepted to Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell, UC Berkeley, JHU, Vanderbilt, Rice, UMich, UCLA, UNC, UT Austin, Washington, Ohio State, UCSD

Midwestern kid who loves molecular biology and electronic dance music. Let me help you edit your essays!
SChai

Accepted to Georgetown, NYU, Barnard, Northeastern

Hi, I'm Shannon! I'm from San Jose, California, spent a gap year living and working in Leipzig, Germany, and now I go to college in Washington D.C. I've shared everything I can remember about the college application process with y'all! :)