Kanye West Rants on Twitter about Overpriced College Textbooks

​It’s no surprise to anyone just how much of a financial burden college is to students and their families. Applying to college costs $75-$95 per application, and attending school can cost upwards of $20,000, which doesn’t include the college-related expenses, like textbooks. Every semester, college students all over the world take to social media to cry about the cost, and this morning, so did Kanye West.

What are your thoughts? Do you agree with Kanye? We would love it if the prices for college textbooks dropped. For Kanye’s sake, we hope the prices drop before it’s time for North and Saint West to go to college. Whether you’re just starting your search or you’re looking for help applying, it’s never too early to make the college application process easier. Search to find students like you or contact a mentor for help with the admissions process so you can narrow down your choices and get a head start.

SChai

Accepted to Georgetown, NYU, Barnard, Northeastern

Hi, I'm Shannon! I'm from San Jose, California, spent a gap year living and working in Leipzig, Germany, and now I go to college in Washington D.C. I've shared everything I can remember about the college application process with y'all! :)

Accepted to Northwestern, Emory, WashU, UMich

Hey everyone, I'm a current Northwestern student (Class of 2018, although I may finish up a little early) and I absolutely love it! Admissions really is a tough time, so try to keep your head up and don't be afraid to take chances.

Carnegie Mellon University Supplemental Essay Examples

Is Carnegie Mellon University on your college list? Located in Pittsburgh, CMU offers strong academic programs in both the arts and sciences, attracting top students all over the world to apply. Carnegie Mellon has seven...