Live Webinar: How to Write an Amazing Personal Statement

Worried that you won’t be able to find the perfect personal statement topic? We have the help you need. 

When it comes to the college application, students often stress most about the personal statement. It’s difficult to reflect on yourself and analyze your own personal growth. Let’s be honest: it can be a little uncomfortable to talk about yourself. That’s why we’ve invited Ethan, the College Essay Guy, to help you brainstorm and get started on the right path. 

If you’re asking yourself these questions: What makes a great topic? How can I pick my topic? How should I structure my essay? How do I stand out? How can I revise my essay?, this is the webinar for you. 

When: Saturday, June 17th at 10AM Pacific (1PM Eastern)

What: In this fast-paced webinar, you’ll learn: 

• Two great exercises for brainstorming your topic
  • Four types of personal statements
  • Two ways to structure your essay
  • Four ways to stand out

• A step-by-step exercise for revising your essay

How: Register Here!

Don’t miss out on this event this summer! See you there.

niustephanie

Accepted to Stanford, MIT, GA Tech

STEM outreach enthusiast. Poet. Programmer. Advocate for women in STEM.
uhoh29
JHU ‘19

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

Senior Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow at Johns Hopkins majoring in English and Writing Seminars
littlegreentre…

Accepted to Stanford, Cambridge, Princeton, Yale, Brown, UPenn, Columbia, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Swarthmore, Barnard, Wellesley, Duke, NYU, BU

overly ambitious, passionately curious, helplessly perfectionistic
Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.