Live Webinar: How to Write an Amazing Personal Statement

Worried that you won’t be able to find the perfect personal statement topic? We have the help you need. 

When it comes to the college application, students often stress most about the personal statement. It’s difficult to reflect on yourself and analyze your own personal growth. Let’s be honest: it can be a little uncomfortable to talk about yourself. That’s why we’ve invited Ethan, the College Essay Guy, to help you brainstorm and get started on the right path. 

If you’re asking yourself these questions: What makes a great topic? How can I pick my topic? How should I structure my essay? How do I stand out? How can I revise my essay?, this is the webinar for you. 

When: Saturday, June 17th at 10AM Pacific (1PM Eastern)

What: In this fast-paced webinar, you’ll learn: 

• Two great exercises for brainstorming your topic
  • Four types of personal statements
  • Two ways to structure your essay
  • Four ways to stand out

• A step-by-step exercise for revising your essay

How: Register Here!

Don’t miss out on this event this summer! See you there.

jpm13
Rochester ‘20

Accepted to Rochester, Rutgers, Fordham, College of NJ, Drexel

Hey! I'm a freshman at University of Rochester Class of 2020 interested in double majoring in Biology and Spanish, eventually applying to med school. I'm passionate about studying science, doing research and learning new languages.

ssp2020

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, Johns Hopkins

Hey! I'm a freshman at MIT interested in computer science and the arts.
hannah626

Accepted to UGA

I am a current junior at Duke studying biology, marine science, and markets and management studies