Live Webinar: Kickstart Your College Applications

Are you ready for the summer? Get excited to kickstart your college applications with AdmitSee and ScholarPrep.

We know, we know. Junior year is just wrapping up and you’re looking forward to get a short break. Before you do, we want you to have a plan and be prepared for the application process. That’s why we’ve invited Jordan Schanda, founder of ScholarPrep, to share her application tips and expertise in an exclusive webinar: Kickstart Your College Applications This Summer.

When: Tuesday, June 6th at 5PM Pacific (8PM Eastern)

What: We’re going to show you… 

• How to create impressive college and scholarship applications that will set you apart from the crowd.

• How to avoid the obstacles most students face at application time.

• How to take advantage of the extra time you will have over the summer.

• How to inject some fun into the college preparation process (it really is possible)!

• A special promotion bundle we’re offering exclusively to participants.

How: Register Here!

Applying to college next year?
View the application files, essays and advice of accepted students.

Don’t miss out on the first event this summer! See you there.

littlegreentre…
Stanford

Accepted to Stanford, Cambridge, Princeton, Yale, Brown, UPenn, Columbia, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Swarthmore, Barnard, Wellesley, Duke, NYU, BU

overly ambitious, passionately curious, helplessly perfectionistic
BrownBear23
Brown

Accepted to Brown, UMich, UT Austin

Artist, Writer, wannabe-philosopher
Columbia

I'm a student at Columbia. I love writing, activism, terrible jokes, and binge-watching Netflix. Aspiring PhD students/teacher.
vicamit
Vanderbilt

Accepted to Florida, Vanderbilt, Duke, Emory, UPenn, Miami, Northeastern, UVA, UNC, Georgetown, Rice

Cornelius Vanderbilt Scholar at Vanderbilt and art enthusiast