Live Webinar: Kickstart Your College Applications

Are you ready for the summer? Get excited to kickstart your college applications with AdmitSee and ScholarPrep.

We know, we know. Junior year is just wrapping up and you’re looking forward to get a short break. Before you do, we want you to have a plan and be prepared for the application process. That’s why we’ve invited Jordan Schanda, founder of ScholarPrep, to share her application tips and expertise in an exclusive webinar: Kickstart Your College Applications This Summer.

When: Tuesday, June 6th at 5PM Pacific (8PM Eastern)

What: We’re going to show you… 

• How to create impressive college and scholarship applications that will set you apart from the crowd.

• How to avoid the obstacles most students face at application time.

• How to take advantage of the extra time you will have over the summer.

• How to inject some fun into the college preparation process (it really is possible)!

• A special promotion bundle we’re offering exclusively to participants.

How: Register Here!

Don’t miss out on the first event this summer! See you there.

elewal

Accepted to Brown, Cornell, CMU, Wesleyan, William & Mary, Case, Villanova, Binghamton, RPI, WPI

Hi! I'm a sophomore at Brown University studying Biochemistry and English. I love writing, baking, hiking, and music.
tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.
rodmoretti

Accepted to Columbia, GA Tech, Northwestern, Princeton, UGA

As a part of Princeton Class of 2019, I know how difficult the application process is...I got denied, accepted, and wait-listed to several places. Let me help you find your path to success!