Live Webinar: Kickstart Your College Applications

Are you ready for the summer? Get excited to kickstart your college applications with AdmitSee and ScholarPrep.

We know, we know. Junior year is just wrapping up and you’re looking forward to get a short break. Before you do, we want you to have a plan and be prepared for the application process. That’s why we’ve invited Jordan Schanda, founder of ScholarPrep, to share her application tips and expertise in an exclusive webinar: Kickstart Your College Applications This Summer.

When: Tuesday, June 6th at 5PM Pacific (8PM Eastern)

What: We’re going to show you… 

• How to create impressive college and scholarship applications that will set you apart from the crowd.

• How to avoid the obstacles most students face at application time.

• How to take advantage of the extra time you will have over the summer.

• How to inject some fun into the college preparation process (it really is possible)!

• A special promotion bundle we’re offering exclusively to participants.

How: Register Here!

Don’t miss out on the first event this summer! See you there.

Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Stanford, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.
ssp2020

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, JHU

computer science / design / music / film

ashleyzo

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!

7 Types of Second Semester Seniors
7 Types of Second Semester Seniors

If you’re a high school senior right now, you’ll know all about Senioritis. (Unless you’re #7.)Standardized tests, college application essays, FAFSA forms… senior fall is no fun. Thankfully, you’re (almost) finally...