“Parents: How to Prepare for the SAT & ACT” Live Q&A Session

Should I take the SAT or the ACT? When should I take them? How can I improve my score?

If you’ve asked any of the above questions, you’ve come to the right place. Get your questions answered from Testive’s Tom Rose, who’ll be sharing tips on test prep strategy. Join us on Tuesday, August 8th at 5PM Pacific (8PM Eastern).

Who will you learn from?

We’ve invited the Co-Founder & CEO of Testive, Tom Rose, to answer any burning questions you have about the SAT, ACT and how to prepare for both tests! He has been a professional test preparation tutor for over a decade and started Testive at MIT, after spending years as a highly paid private SAT and ACT tutor, to provide students with personalized, efficient and affordable test prep​.

What can you expect?

We will be asking common questions about the SAT and ACT in a live online Q&A, including the following questions:  

• How do these tests factor into college admissions?

• When should my child start preparing for the SAT/ACT?

• Should my child take the SAT or ACT?

• How many times should my child take the SAT or ACT?

• How can my child improve his or her score?

Have other questions you want answered? Send us your questions and we’ll make sure Tom answers them!

When: Tuesday, August 8th at 5PM Pacific (8PM Eastern)

How: Register here!

We hope to see you there!

uhoh29
JHU ‘19

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

Senior Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow at Johns Hopkins majoring in English and Writing Seminars

youngch

Accepted to Baruch, Binghamton, Brooklyn College, Hunter, Macaulay Honors, Duke, JHU, Northwestern, UPenn, Brown, Cornell, SUNY Buffalo, Rice, Vanderbilt, NYU, Columbia

I grew up in New York City, Bronx and Brooklyn to be exact. I went to pretty big public schools and once you find a supportive yet motivating group of friends, teachers, advisors, and counselors to complement your family, life becomes a whole lot better!
Ryanh914

Accepted to American, Cornell, Northwestern, Florida, Ohio State, FSU, UNC

UNC '18 from Charlotte, NC.