“Parents: How to Prepare for the SAT & ACT” Live Q&A Session

Should I take the SAT or the ACT? When should I take them? How can I improve my score?

If you’ve asked any of the above questions, you’ve come to the right place. Get your questions answered from Testive’s Tom Rose, who’ll be sharing tips on test prep strategy. Join us on Tuesday, August 8th at 5PM Pacific (8PM Eastern).

Who will you learn from?

We’ve invited the Co-Founder & CEO of Testive, Tom Rose, to answer any burning questions you have about the SAT, ACT and how to prepare for both tests! He has been a professional test preparation tutor for over a decade and started Testive at MIT, after spending years as a highly paid private SAT and ACT tutor, to provide students with personalized, efficient and affordable test prep​.

What can you expect?

We will be asking common questions about the SAT and ACT in a live online Q&A, including the following questions:  

• How do these tests factor into college admissions?

• When should my child start preparing for the SAT/ACT?

• Should my child take the SAT or ACT?

• How many times should my child take the SAT or ACT?

• How can my child improve his or her score?

Have other questions you want answered? Send us your questions and we’ll make sure Tom answers them!

When: Tuesday, August 8th at 5PM Pacific (8PM Eastern)

How: Register here!

We hope to see you there!

Hi! I'm a Williams '19 transfer who's passionate about social justice, tech, and STEM education. I'd love to share what I learned from navigating this hectic process twice!
niustephanie

Accepted to Stanford, MIT, GA Tech

STEM outreach enthusiast. Poet. Programmer. Advocate for women in STEM.