Power of Near-Peer Mentorship Messaging Platform

Check out this piece about the power of near-peer mentors in the Higher Ed application process, by our very own Zvia Schoenberg! 

Applying to both college and graduate school is such a mysterious process that most don’t even know where to start. So, if you want someone to talk to, how do you find a current student or an alumni of the school of your choice? 

The Answer? The AdmitSee Mentorship Platform. Students with similar interests who are just a year or two ahead of you may turn out to be your most effective mentors. On AdmitSee you can search our massive database of college and grad school applications, find students just like yourself, and have them serve as mentors. 

“While your parents or the “experts” can also give you great guidance, they can’t always tell you about the current culture of a school they graduated from 30 years ago.”

Want to read more about the power of a near-peer mentorship platform? Read the full article here! 

Hello! I'm a Freshman at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School. I plan on concentrating in finance, marketing and social impact. In high school I was active in LGBTQ advocacy and music. I can help with any questions you have about admissions
rodmoretti

Accepted to Columbia, GA Tech, Northwestern, Princeton, UGA

As a part of Princeton Class of 2019, I know how difficult the application process is...I got denied, accepted, and wait-listed to several places. Let me help you find your path to success!
niustephanie

Accepted to Stanford, MIT, GA Tech

STEM outreach enthusiast. Poet. Programmer. Advocate for women in STEM.