Power of Near-Peer Mentorship Messaging Platform

Check out this piece about the power of near-peer mentors in the Higher Ed application process, by our very own Zvia Schoenberg! 

Applying to both college and graduate school is such a mysterious process that most don’t even know where to start. So, if you want someone to talk to, how do you find a current student or an alumni of the school of your choice? 

The Answer? The AdmitSee Mentorship Platform. Students with similar interests who are just a year or two ahead of you may turn out to be your most effective mentors. On AdmitSee you can search our massive database of college and grad school applications, find students just like yourself, and have them serve as mentors. 

“While your parents or the “experts” can also give you great guidance, they can’t always tell you about the current culture of a school they graduated from 30 years ago.”

Want to read more about the power of a near-peer mentorship platform? Read the full article here! 

lslawson
Stanford

Accepted to Stanford, UPenn, JHU, Georgetown, Amherst, Smith, Hamilton, Bryn Mawr, Spelman, Holy Cross, Rutgers, Rutgers

I am a Stanford student from New Jersey, hoping to major in one of the social sciences.
UT Austin

BGrove
Duke

Accepted to Duke, UT Austin, GA Tech, Washington, Arizona

I am a normal person: I promise. I am a big sports fan who will be attending Duke to watch basketball (and hopefully graduate with an economics degree).
jessicadai
Brown

Accepted to Brown, Vanderbilt, Smith, Harvey Mudd, Washington, UC Berkeley, Duke, UCLA, Swarthmore

I'm a daydreamer passionate about societal transformation... who also happens to spend way too much time watching makeup tutorials.