Quiz: Can We Guess Your Age Based On College Experiences?

​College has changed a lot in the last 50 years. The vast majority of the co-ed universities today were only for men, extracurriculars were almost exclusively focused on sports, and your post-college career plan was a given. Based on your college experience, we bet we could guess your age…

beccapenn38

hannah626

Accepted to UGA

I am a current junior at Duke studying biology, marine science, and markets and management studies
Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.

7 Types of Second Semester Seniors
7 Types of Second Semester Seniors

If you’re a high school senior right now, you’ll know all about Senioritis. (Unless you’re #7.)Standardized tests, college application essays, FAFSA forms… senior fall is no fun. Thankfully, you’re (almost) finally...