Quiz: Could You Survive on College Jeopardy!?

Normally, we could do pretty well in an average trivia game. But we definitely couldn’t survive on College Jeopardy! - could you? Take our quiz to find out where you stand amongst the crowd, and see how knowledgable you are about general trivia!

jpm13
Rochester ‘20

Accepted to Rochester, Rutgers, Fordham, College of NJ, Drexel

Hey! I'm a freshman at University of Rochester Class of 2020 interested in double majoring in Biology and Spanish, eventually applying to med school. I'm passionate about studying science, doing research and learning new languages.

elewal

Accepted to Brown, Cornell, CMU, Wesleyan, William & Mary, Case, Villanova, Binghamton, RPI, WPI

Hi! I'm a junior at Brown University studying Biochemistry and English. I am very interested in accessible healthcare for marginalized populations. I also love poetry!