Quiz: How Type A Are You?

AS you go through high school, you start to develop studying habits and schedules that are indicative of your personality. Can you study in a messy space? Or do you need to have an organized space to have an organized mind? Have your friends compared you to Monica in Friends? Take this quiz and find out exactly how type A you are:

If you are…

Type A: Not being stressed, stresses you out. You try to get ahead in everything you do, since you live by the 5P’: Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance.

Type AB: You’re a little Type A, and a little Type B. Even though you do worry about the next thing on your schedule, you also know that you’re going to get to it in time. You stress, but you also know that it’s okay to sit back and relax.

Type B: Even if you have a lot of things on your schedule, you still take yout time to enjoy a breakfast omelette and coffee in the morning. Just because you’re relaxed, doesn’t mean you don’t care. You’re just not the type to stress about it.

Sylvia Trinh
Sylvia Trinh

A Bay Area native from Santa Clara, Sylvia is a senior at the University of San Francisco studying Marketing and Finance. In her free time, aside from kicking ass as an intern at AdmitSee, she loves to eat Korean BBQ, is a fan of racquet sports, and moonlights as an avid Yelper. ​She also speaks fluent Cantonese.

ayinUChicago

Accepted to Duke, Brown, NYU, UChicago, UNC, East Carolina, NC State

I'm a class of 2018'er at UChicago studying Economics and Psychology! Super interested in start-ups and economics.
ashleyzo

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!
Tulane ‘20