Quiz: How Type A Are You?

AS you go through high school, you start to develop studying habits and schedules that are indicative of your personality. Can you study in a messy space? Or do you need to have an organized space to have an organized mind? Have your friends compared you to Monica in Friends? Take this quiz and find out exactly how type A you are:

If you are…

Type A: Not being stressed, stresses you out. You try to get ahead in everything you do, since you live by the 5P’: Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance.

Type AB: You’re a little Type A, and a little Type B. Even though you do worry about the next thing on your schedule, you also know that you’re going to get to it in time. You stress, but you also know that it’s okay to sit back and relax.

Type B: Even if you have a lot of things on your schedule, you still take yout time to enjoy a breakfast omelette and coffee in the morning. Just because you’re relaxed, doesn’t mean you don’t care. You’re just not the type to stress about it.

Sylvia Trinh
Sylvia Trinh

A Bay Area native from Santa Clara, Sylvia is a senior at the University of San Francisco studying Marketing and Finance. In her free time, aside from kicking ass as an intern at AdmitSee, she loves to eat Korean BBQ, is a fan of racquet sports, and moonlights as an avid Yelper. ​She also speaks fluent Cantonese.

UPenn

Hello! I'm a senior at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, and I am concentrating in finance and statistics.
Stanford

juliawang143
UPenn

Accepted to UPenn, Illinois, UMich

lover of the Bachelor, avocadoes, hikes, and rewatching Harry Potter for the 1000th time.
VivienneEve23
UC Berkeley

Accepted to UC Berkeley, Brown, Claremont (CMC), Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Pomona, Stanford, San Diego, Vanderbilt, UCSC, UCSB, UCSD, UCLA, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, Washington

UC Berkeley Class of 2020