Quiz: How Type A Are You?

AS you go through high school, you start to develop studying habits and schedules that are indicative of your personality. Can you study in a messy space? Or do you need to have an organized space to have an organized mind? Have your friends compared you to Monica in Friends? Take this quiz and find out exactly how type A you are:

If you are…

Type A: Not being stressed, stresses you out. You try to get ahead in everything you do, since you live by the 5P’: Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance.

Type AB: You’re a little Type A, and a little Type B. Even though you do worry about the next thing on your schedule, you also know that you’re going to get to it in time. You stress, but you also know that it’s okay to sit back and relax.

Type B: Even if you have a lot of things on your schedule, you still take yout time to enjoy a breakfast omelette and coffee in the morning. Just because you’re relaxed, doesn’t mean you don’t care. You’re just not the type to stress about it.

Sylvia Trinh
Sylvia Trinh

A Bay Area native from Santa Clara, Sylvia is a senior at the University of San Francisco studying Marketing and Finance. In her free time, aside from kicking ass as an intern at AdmitSee, she loves to eat Korean BBQ, is a fan of racquet sports, and moonlights as an avid Yelper. ​She also speaks fluent Cantonese.

yuzhushi
UMD ‘20

Accepted to UMD, Johns Hopkins, Duke, Case, Swarthmore, Penn State

clovescirrus

Accepted to Princeton, Dartmouth, Rice, Johns Hopkins, UVA, UMD, CMU, Vanderbilt

Princeton class of 2020, choir nerd, lover of language. Writing is my favorite thing to do, and I'd love to help you brainstorm/write/revise.
ssp2020

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, Johns Hopkins

Hey! I'm a freshman at MIT interested in computer science and the arts.
BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!