Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your UC Schools?

University of California (UC) schools are well known around the country to be a very respected public university system. However, did you know that each school has its own defining factors? Test yourself on how well you know each of the UC’s. 

UC schools have been ranked within the top 50 of world universities. The school system itself has won more Nobel Prizes than any other collegiate system. UC Berkeley wins with the most, having 70 Nobel Prize winners since it’s inception 147 years ago. UC San Diego follows with still a very impressive 21 Nobel Prize winners. Is this because of the UC schools’ research facilities? Maybe it is because the UCs are accepting the right type of students? Or, is it because they simply have so may students? Over 200,000 students apply to UC’s every year, breaking the record every admission season. Will you be one of them? Find out which students attend the UCs by signing up for Admitsee. Maybe you’ll find yourself at one of the campuses in the near future!

CogsOfSteel

Accepted to UC Berkeley, UCSD, Amherst, UCLA, Cooper Union

Berkeley Electrical Engineering and Computer Science major, with a hobby in firearms and the shooting sports and a strong passion for creative writing.
Iron_Man

Accepted to UC Berkeley, UCLA, Northwestern, UMich

I'm a Jewish, volunteering, music writing and playing, MMA fighting, Berkeley bound student who puts my all into everything I do.
tanvu32

Accepted to CSULB, UC Berkeley, UC Irvine, UCSB

I am a gay Vietnamese guy attending UC Berkeley this fall with a major in Economics and minor in film.