Quiz: How You Should Celebrate Your College Acceptance Letters

Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to the Class of 2020! And no….this is not an April Fool’s joke. You’ve worked so hard to get into the Ivy League you’ve always dreamt of, or that UC school you’ve prayed for every night, or that liberal arts college you spent every summer working towards. Whichever school you finally got into, we bet we can guess how you’ll be celebrating those acceptance letters. Do you dare? Take the quiz!

​Accepted? Share your #admitstory with us and help others who are interested in your school better understand the application process. Plus, you get to cash out your $10 signup bonus and earn extra money for college! What are you waiting for?

Sylvia Trinh
Sylvia Trinh

A Bay Area native from Santa Clara, Sylvia is a senior at the University of San Francisco studying Marketing and Finance. In her free time, aside from kicking ass as an intern at AdmitSee, she loves to eat Korean BBQ, is a fan of racquet sports, and moonlights as an avid Yelper. ​She also speaks fluent Cantonese.

lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!
hannah626

Accepted to UGA

I am a current junior at Duke studying biology, marine science, and markets and management studies

Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Stanford, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.