Quiz: How You Should Celebrate Your College Acceptance Letters

Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to the Class of 2020! And no….this is not an April Fool’s joke. You’ve worked so hard to get into the Ivy League you’ve always dreamt of, or that UC school you’ve prayed for every night, or that liberal arts college you spent every summer working towards. Whichever school you finally got into, we bet we can guess how you’ll be celebrating those acceptance letters. Do you dare? Take the quiz!

​Accepted? Share your #admitstory with us and help others who are interested in your school better understand the application process. Plus, you get to cash out your $10 signup bonus and earn extra money for college! What are you waiting for?

Sylvia Trinh
Sylvia Trinh

A Bay Area native from Santa Clara, Sylvia is a senior at the University of San Francisco studying Marketing and Finance. In her free time, aside from kicking ass as an intern at AdmitSee, she loves to eat Korean BBQ, is a fan of racquet sports, and moonlights as an avid Yelper. ​She also speaks fluent Cantonese.

beccapenn38

rodmoretti

Accepted to Columbia, GA Tech, Northwestern, Princeton, UGA

As a part of Princeton Class of 2019, I know how difficult the application process is...I got denied, accepted, and wait-listed to several places. Let me help you find your path to success!
Ryanh914

Accepted to American, Cornell, Northwestern, Florida, Ohio State, FSU, UNC

UNC '18 from Charlotte, NC.