Quiz: What is Your Yearbook Superlative?

It’s that time of the year. Senior superlatives will be published in your graduating class’ yearbook, so let’s see if we can guess what yours are! 

If you got….

Most likely to be in the Fortune 500: You’ll strike it rich! Doesn’t matter how you got there, just know that you’ll be making a lot of money and will be listed in the top 500 richest in the world.

Most likely to live alone with 10 cats: Congrats? If you love cats and hate people, this one’s for you. Not sure whether it’s because you like being alone or if it’s not really a choice, but this superlative probably isn’t the best to get.

Most likely to be catfished: It could happen to anyone, but it would only actually happen to you.

Most likely to simply disappear from the face of the Earth: Who knows where you’ve gone or whether you’ll show up again. You’re living in a far away country with no ties to anyone.

Most likely to win the Bachelor/Bachelorette: Not only do you become a TV sensation, you’ll win the man/woman of your dreams. For now, at least.

jackmac401

Theater/business double major from classic and online highschool background. Here to help navigate audition and business interview processes! On full tuition scholarship
ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!
Tulane ‘20