Quiz: What is Your Yearbook Superlative?

It’s that time of the year. Senior superlatives will be published in your graduating class’ yearbook, so let’s see if we can guess what yours are! 

If you got….

Most likely to be in the Fortune 500: You’ll strike it rich! Doesn’t matter how you got there, just know that you’ll be making a lot of money and will be listed in the top 500 richest in the world.

Most likely to live alone with 10 cats: Congrats? If you love cats and hate people, this one’s for you. Not sure whether it’s because you like being alone or if it’s not really a choice, but this superlative probably isn’t the best to get.

Most likely to be catfished: It could happen to anyone, but it would only actually happen to you.

Most likely to simply disappear from the face of the Earth: Who knows where you’ve gone or whether you’ll show up again. You’re living in a far away country with no ties to anyone.

Most likely to win the Bachelor/Bachelorette: Not only do you become a TV sensation, you’ll win the man/woman of your dreams. For now, at least.

lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!
ayinUChicago

Accepted to Duke, Brown, NYU, UChicago, UNC, East Carolina, NC State

I'm a class of 2018'er at UChicago studying Economics and Psychology! Super interested in start-ups and economics.
BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!
ssp2020

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, Johns Hopkins

Hey! I'm a freshman at MIT interested in computer science and the arts.