Quiz: What Kind Of College Roommate Are You?

You’ve probably heard every horror college roommate story in the books. The one who ate all your food, the one who left the trash everywhere, the one that threw a party without letting you know. But what if…you are one of them? Take our quiz and find out if you’re the roommate telling the story, or the roommate the story is about.

If you got…

Monica Geller: You’re perfect…almost too good. Either you have lived your whole childhood aspiring to be the next Mr.Clean sales rep, or you’re just the perfect roommate everyone wants. You probably have a list of college roommate horror stories to tell. 

Benji Applebaum: You’re just a normal student in your early 20s. You’re a little messy here and there. You mostly keep your things organized and clean. Gives you some extra space to do other things too. Just like Benji with his magic tricks! You’re the classic college roommate that most people have, and usually what you wish for as a college freshman. 

Jessica Day: Time to take a few days off! You’re like Jess and the gang, they have their moments. But all it takes is a few hours to get right back on the horse. Don’t worry! No one’s mad, but maybe its time to do laundry. You aren’t usually the star of the horror story, but you do get on your college roommate’s nerves. 

Cristina Yang: You’re just like Yang. All you can think about is work, or just going out, so you’re never even home. If you’re not home, how can your room be messy? Time to turn up the music, dance it out and take a few shots! You are the main ingredient in every college roommate nightmare. Better start changing your habits, or you’ll have to alone for the rest of your life! 

Share your #admitstory with us and help others who are interested in your school better understand the application process. Plus, you get to cash out your $10 signup bonus and earn extra money for college! What are you waiting for?

UCLA Class of 2020. Orange County native. I like math and music.
littlegreentre…

Accepted to Cambridge, Stanford, Princeton, Yale, Brown, UPenn, Columbia, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Swarthmore, Barnard, Wellesley, Duke, NYU, BU

overly ambitious, passionately curious, helplessly perfectionistic
tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.

Student Insight: How to Approach Transferring Colleges

Not sure if your current university is the best school for you? Consider your transfer options. No one really expects to go through the application process again after senior year in high school. But things...

How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day
How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day

Stressed out about your upcoming MCAT? Our friends at Magoosh will help you through MCAT Test Day! You’ve prepared for the MCAT for months, you’ve selected the right date for you—and it’...

Brown University Class of 2022 Results Released

Brown University admits 738 early decision applicants from the largest early admission application pool Brown has had since the early application program started 16 years ago. The 738 students who received good news from Brown make up 21.1% of...