Quiz: What Kind Of College Roommate Are You?

You’ve probably heard every horror college roommate story in the books. The one who ate all your food, the one who left the trash everywhere, the one that threw a party without letting you know. But what if…you are one of them? Take our quiz and find out if you’re the roommate telling the story, or the roommate the story is about.

If you got…

Monica Geller: You’re perfect…almost too good. Either you have lived your whole childhood aspiring to be the next Mr.Clean sales rep, or you’re just the perfect roommate everyone wants. You probably have a list of college roommate horror stories to tell. 

Benji Applebaum: You’re just a normal student in your early 20s. You’re a little messy here and there. You mostly keep your things organized and clean. Gives you some extra space to do other things too. Just like Benji with his magic tricks! You’re the classic college roommate that most people have, and usually what you wish for as a college freshman. 

Jessica Day: Time to take a few days off! You’re like Jess and the gang, they have their moments. But all it takes is a few hours to get right back on the horse. Don’t worry! No one’s mad, but maybe its time to do laundry. You aren’t usually the star of the horror story, but you do get on your college roommate’s nerves. 

Cristina Yang: You’re just like Yang. All you can think about is work, or just going out, so you’re never even home. If you’re not home, how can your room be messy? Time to turn up the music, dance it out and take a few shots! You are the main ingredient in every college roommate nightmare. Better start changing your habits, or you’ll have to alone for the rest of your life! 

Share your #admitstory with us and help others who are interested in your school better understand the application process. Plus, you get to cash out your $10 signup bonus and earn extra money for college! What are you waiting for?

ashleyzo

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!
Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.
hulya559

Accepted to Harvard, Dartmouth, UC Berkeley, Emory, USC

Hi! I'm a Harvard PreFrosh interested in service, economics, math, and philosophy excited to help you.
niathuravil
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local political astronaut with a passion for the prolific things in life.