Quiz: What Should YOU Do This Summer Break?

​Now that we’re getting closer and closer to summer vacation, it’s important for you to get prepared for whatever big plans you’ve made. Some have already made plans, gotten jobs, and scheduled trips far away from home. But if you’re one of the many who haven’t quite figured out your summer plans yet, AdmitSee is here to help. Take our short quiz to find out what you should do this summer, and thank us later. 

Choosing where to go to college is an incredibly important decision. Make an informed choice by talking to current students on our mentorship platform. Access 60,000+ successful college application files uploaded by college students (they get paid when you view them). AdmitSee is a community of students helping students. Our goal is to bring much-needed transparency to higher education. 

Accepted to Northwestern, Emory, WashU, UMich

Hey everyone, I'm a current Northwestern student (Class of 2018, although I may finish up a little early) and I absolutely love it! Admissions really is a tough time, so try to keep your head up and don't be afraid to take chances.
Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Stanford, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.
yuzhushi
UMD ‘20

Accepted to UMD, Johns Hopkins, Duke, Case, Swarthmore, Penn State