Quiz: What Should YOU Do This Summer Break?

​Now that we’re getting closer and closer to summer vacation, it’s important for you to get prepared for whatever big plans you’ve made. Some have already made plans, gotten jobs, and scheduled trips far away from home. But if you’re one of the many who haven’t quite figured out your summer plans yet, AdmitSee is here to help. Take our short quiz to find out what you should do this summer, and thank us later. 

Choosing where to go to college is an incredibly important decision. Make an informed choice by talking to current students on our mentorship platform. Access 60,000+ successful college application files uploaded by college students (they get paid when you view them). AdmitSee is a community of students helping students. Our goal is to bring much-needed transparency to higher education. 

kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.
Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Stanford, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.
brianlin
WashU ‘20

Accepted to WashU, CMU, GA Tech, UGA

Aspiring Communication Design and Computer Science student, food lover extraordinaire