Quiz: What Should YOU Do This Summer Break?

​Now that we’re getting closer and closer to summer vacation, it’s important for you to get prepared for whatever big plans you’ve made. Some have already made plans, gotten jobs, and scheduled trips far away from home. But if you’re one of the many who haven’t quite figured out your summer plans yet, AdmitSee is here to help. Take our short quiz to find out what you should do this summer, and thank us later. 

Choosing where to go to college is an incredibly important decision. Make an informed choice by talking to current students on our mentorship platform. Access 60,000+ successful college application files uploaded by college students (they get paid when you view them). AdmitSee is a community of students helping students. Our goal is to bring much-needed transparency to higher education. 

niathuravil
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local political astronaut with a passion for the prolific things in life.

UCLA Class of 2020. Orange County native. I like math and music!