Quiz: What Should YOU Do This Summer Break?

​Now that we’re getting closer and closer to summer vacation, it’s important for you to get prepared for whatever big plans you’ve made. Some have already made plans, gotten jobs, and scheduled trips far away from home. But if you’re one of the many who haven’t quite figured out your summer plans yet, AdmitSee is here to help. Take our short quiz to find out what you should do this summer, and thank us later. 

Applying to college next year?
View the application files, essays and advice of accepted students.

Choosing where to go to college is an incredibly important decision. Make an informed choice by talking to current students on our mentorship platform. Access 60,000+ successful college application files uploaded by college students (they get paid when you view them). AdmitSee is a community of students helping students. Our goal is to bring much-needed transparency to higher education. 

brianlin
WashU ‘20

Accepted to WashU, CMU, GA Tech, UGA

Aspiring Communication Design and Computer Science student, food lover extraordinaire

jackmac401

Theater/business double major from traditional & online highschool background. Can help cut essays & navigate audition/business interview process! On full tuition merit scholarship