Quiz: What Major Should You Study in College?

​Whether you’re getting ready to head off to college or are already a few years in, picking a major is no joke. That’s why we’re here to help you choose, using scientifically* backed** methods. Take our quiz to find out exactly which major you should be studying! 

*Scientifically is loosely based on nothing in particular.

**Backed by Ryan Kwok, the product manager here at AdmitSee. So really, not backed by anyone. 

Applying to college next year?
View the application files, essays and advice of accepted students.

Choosing a major is a big decision, one that requires a lot of thought. While you might have an idea of what to study, it’s still important to truly understand your interests and career intentions. Make an informed choice by talking to current students on our mentorship platform. Access 60,000+ successful college application files uploaded by college students (they get paid when you view them). AdmitSee is a community of students helping students. Our goal is to bring much-needed transparency to higher education. 

Sylvia Trinh
Sylvia Trinh

A Bay Area native from Santa Clara, Sylvia is a senior at the University of San Francisco studying Marketing and Finance. In her free time, aside from kicking ass as an intern at AdmitSee, she loves to eat Korean BBQ, is a fan of racquet sports, and moonlights as an avid Yelper. ​She also speaks fluent Cantonese.

camrynstafford
Princeton

Accepted to Princeton, Columbia, Fordham, Indiana, NYU, UT Austin, UMich

Dancer with a hardcore business mind
VivienneEve23
UC Berkeley

Accepted to UC Berkeley, Brown, Claremont (CMC), Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Pomona, Stanford, San Diego, Vanderbilt, UCSC, UCSB, UCSD, UCLA, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, Washington

UC Berkeley Class of 2020
Stanford

Technophile and coffee lover. CS major and Classics minor with a passion for STEM and the arts.
Tulane