Quiz: What Major Should You Study in College?

​Whether you’re getting ready to head off to college or are already a few years in, picking a major is no joke. That’s why we’re here to help you choose, using scientifically* backed** methods. Take our quiz to find out exactly which major you should be studying! 

*Scientifically is loosely based on nothing in particular.

**Backed by Ryan Kwok, the product manager here at AdmitSee. So really, not backed by anyone. 

Applying to college next year?
View the application files, essays and advice of accepted students.

Choosing a major is a big decision, one that requires a lot of thought. While you might have an idea of what to study, it’s still important to truly understand your interests and career intentions. Make an informed choice by talking to current students on our mentorship platform. Access 60,000+ successful college application files uploaded by college students (they get paid when you view them). AdmitSee is a community of students helping students. Our goal is to bring much-needed transparency to higher education. 

Sylvia Trinh
Sylvia Trinh

A Bay Area native from Santa Clara, Sylvia is a senior at the University of San Francisco studying Marketing and Finance. In her free time, aside from kicking ass as an intern at AdmitSee, she loves to eat Korean BBQ, is a fan of racquet sports, and moonlights as an avid Yelper. ​She also speaks fluent Cantonese.

cerealjess

Accepted to Brown, Vanderbilt, Smith, Harvey Mudd, Washington, UC Berkeley, Duke, UCLA, Swarthmore

I'm a daydreamer passionate about societal transformation... who also happens to spend way too much time watching makeup tutorials.
jcollica524
Emory ‘22

Accepted to Emory, Tulane, GA Tech, GWU, Binghamton, UMD, UMich, Northeastern, USC

Hey! I'm a hard-working data/business major who loves to help high school students with college apps! Message me with any questions!
kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.