Quiz: What’s Your Olympic Sport?

There are just 2 months left until the Olympics kick off and you get to embrace your typically underwhelming patriotism. Plus, if you hadn’t quit swimming in 5th grade, you too could’ve been Michael Phelps. Unleash your inner Olympian – take this quiz to find out the Olympic sport that best matches your personality. We’re all winners here.

Choosing where to go to college is an incredibly important decision. Make an informed choice by talking to current students on our mentorship platform. Access 60,000+ successful college application files uploaded by college students (they get paid when you view them). AdmitSee is a community of students helping students. Our goal is to bring much-needed transparency to higher education. 

lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!

jackmac401

Theater/business double major from classic and online highschool background. Here to help navigate audition and business interview processes! On full tuition scholarship