Quiz: What’s Your Olympic Sport?

There are just 2 months left until the Olympics kick off and you get to embrace your typically underwhelming patriotism. Plus, if you hadn’t quit swimming in 5th grade, you too could’ve been Michael Phelps. Unleash your inner Olympian – take this quiz to find out the Olympic sport that best matches your personality. We’re all winners here.

Applying to college next year?
View the application files, essays and advice of accepted students.

Choosing where to go to college is an incredibly important decision. Make an informed choice by talking to current students on our mentorship platform. Access 60,000+ successful college application files uploaded by college students (they get paid when you view them). AdmitSee is a community of students helping students. Our goal is to bring much-needed transparency to higher education. 

mlotfi_
Georgetown

Accepted to Georgetown, American, GWU, BU

Georgetown Transfer from UMass Boston going into my Sophomore year (AFROTC, ATHLETE)
janelemon
Cornell

Accepted to Cornell, USC, BU, WashU, RIT

Small town girl from NJ with no major awards but a lot of heart and dreams.
ashleyzo
USC

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!
Brown