Quiz: What’s Your Olympic Sport?

There are just 2 months left until the Olympics kick off and you get to embrace your typically underwhelming patriotism. Plus, if you hadn’t quit swimming in 5th grade, you too could’ve been Michael Phelps. Unleash your inner Olympian – take this quiz to find out the Olympic sport that best matches your personality. We’re all winners here.

Applying to college next year?
View the application files, essays and advice of accepted students.

Choosing where to go to college is an incredibly important decision. Make an informed choice by talking to current students on our mentorship platform. Access 60,000+ successful college application files uploaded by college students (they get paid when you view them). AdmitSee is a community of students helping students. Our goal is to bring much-needed transparency to higher education. 

jpm13
Rochester ‘20

Accepted to Rochester, Rutgers, Fordham, College of NJ, Drexel

Hey! I'm a freshman at University of Rochester Class of 2020 interested in double majoring in Biology and Spanish, eventually applying to med school. I'm passionate about studying science, doing research and learning new languages.
kPurl

Accepted to MIT, CalTech, UNC, Duke, Stanford, Harvard, UPenn

A hardworking student whose applications demonstrated my interest in STEM.