Quiz: Which Movie Should You Watch on Valentine’s Day?

Trying to plan the perfect Valentine’s Day date, but limited to a college student’s budget? We suggest making dinner at home and putting on one of these classic movies! Take our quiz and find out which movie you should watch!

Looking for help with applications? Get in touch with mentors from all different schools across the country for help with your college applications and essays. Search through our database of admitted students to find mentors that match with you. See how they got in, and see how you can too.

Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Stanford, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.

niustephanie

Accepted to Stanford, MIT, GA Tech

STEM outreach enthusiast. Poet. Programmer. Advocate for women in STEM.
kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.