Quiz: Which Movie Should You Watch on Valentine’s Day?

Trying to plan the perfect Valentine’s Day date, but limited to a college student’s budget? We suggest making dinner at home and putting on one of these classic movies! Take our quiz and find out which movie you should watch!

Looking for help with applications? Get in touch with mentors from all different schools across the country for help with your college applications and essays. Search through our database of admitted students to find mentors that match with you. See how they got in, and see how you can too.

tifstar1997
Cornell

Accepted to Cornell, CMU, Northwestern, JHU, UCSD, UCSB, UC Irvine

Cornell Engineering '19
michellezhang
Northwestern

Accepted to Northwestern, Dartmouth, UC Berkeley, UChicago, Rice, UMich, USC

Aspiring entrepreneur interested in computer science, health, and sustainability; applied to college as an econ/environmental science major.
abbyyys18
Babson

Accepted to Babson, BU, Bentley, Northeastern, Holy Cross, Skidmore, Fordham, Muhlenberg, Whitman, Whittier , F&M

An international student interested in business management. I'm not an outstanding student but I got into my preferred schools; find out how!
kltaylor96
Duke

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.